Very limited sometimes no cramps worried normal or not?

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone :flower:

Please help me calm down. I'm so worried I don't really have much cramp alot of the time none at all sometimes slight twinges and mild back ache once or twice. Is this normal and anyone had this and been ok? I can't for the life of me remember when it should start with the others? Xxx

Don't worry hun I haven't had a huge amount myself just a few twinges. Xx

i worried when i had cramps daily and i worried when they stopped. its hard not to worry but you'll be ok it's all normal and each pregnancy is different

Don't worry hun I haven't had a huge amount myself just a few twinges. Xx

Hey Hun.... Thanks :flower: you know how worrying it is. a few twinges and cramp here and there for me too. So glad. I can't get an early scan or anything so just hoping. Will keeps on reminding me with Cody I was the same but can't quite remember and when it started with girls but know it was sore with Erin but I think that's cos my body hadn't recovered xxx

i worried when i had cramps daily and i worried when they stopped. its hard not to worry but you'll be ok it's all normal and each pregnancy is different

Thank you Hun I think when you have had a loss in the past it always plays on your mind xx

Thank you Hun I think when you have had a loss in the past it always plays on your mind xx
one thing that can help is to get a home fetal doppler to listen to the heartbeat but i wouldnt suggest using it until at least 10 weeks. although i saw the heartbeat at 9 weeks, i couldnt hear it on doppler until 12+6, which was at my usual every 4 weeks appointment.

i remember asking the doctors for an ultrasound at 8 weeks when i wasnt supposed to get one until 20 weeks just because the worry and wait was killing me! i just wanted to know baby was wiggling in there and ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->