Very/Littlewoods

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Is it possible to buy something and pay straight away? I only want to order some curtains lol

:flower:

Yes it is. you have to have an online account with them but when you go to checkout it says 'pay with card' or 'add to account'

even if you add it to account you can wait till they arrive decide if you want to keep them and if you do then you can pay them online straight away so you don't pay interest. You just go onto your online account and click on 'pay buy now or pay later balance'

Im registering and its saying I will have £500 to spend? I dont want a credit account lol

Yea they give you a credit account when you register but you don't have to use it. when you go to pay it gives you the option to 'put on your account' or 'pay by card'

If you have the credit account and don't use it it won't affect your credit rating or anything if anything it'll make it better because you'll have credit that your not using.

Yea they give you a credit account when you register but you don't have to use it. when you go to pay it gives you the option to 'put on your account' or 'pay by card'

If you have the credit account and don't use it it won't affect your credit rating or anything if anything it'll make it better because you'll have credit that your not using

I was told that open but unused credit is awful for your credit rating! Only ones that are in use are any good to your rating.. :flower:

And to the OP, Yes you can pay straight away with Very/Littlewoods :thumbup:

Yes you can!! But very and littlewoods are pretty much the same catalogue only one is much cheaper (I think very is the cheaper one) so make sure you check both before you buy! :thumbup:

^ Very is the cheaper one, although lying b**tards when it comes to their accounts :growlmad: lol.
Yes you can pay straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->