Very Long Cycle, Hard to Pinpoint O Date!

GAgirl

Reaction score
Hi all ... I'm married, 31yrs old, no kids, and was on BC for 10+ years up until about 6 months ago. Since I went off I've been charting, but my cycles range anywhere from 33 days on up to 82+ (I'm on #82 today).

I *think* I might be on day #18 of temps above coverline. It's just hard to guess, because in the first 62 days I saw temps mostly in the 96.9-97.4 range but had a couple of spikes up to 97.6 (days 5, 6, 7, 14, 31). However I am feeling that maybe my "real" coverline is still 97.5 because I very definitely had some tenderness going on as soon as I hit 97.5 below and that usually hits right around when my temp spikes.

Day 63: 97.2
Day 64: 97.5, sensitive bbs
Day 65: 97.6, sensitive bbs
Day 66: 97.6, sensitive bbs
Day 67: 97.7
Day 68: 97.9
Day 69: 97.9
Day 70: 97.9 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 71: 97.9 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 72: 98.1 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 73: 97.9 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 74: 97.9 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 75: 98.1 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 76: 97.9 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 77: 97.9 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 78: 97.4 insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 79: 98.1, sensitive bbs, light cramping, insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 80: 98.6 , sensitive bbs, light cramping, insomnia (5-6hrs sleep)
Day 81: 98.9, sensitive bbs, light cramping, insomnia (3-4hrs sleep)
Day 82: 97.9, sensitive bbs, light cramping, insomnia (3-4hrs sleep)

Sorry it's so long ...:wacko: I just don't know what to think here?? Insomnia for me usually seems to be related to my hormones, and I've never had light cramping like this for days on end with no AF. I always just get cramping the day AF is going to hit, by which date I've always seen a marked drop in temp (like I would expect 97.4 or lower). I *did* have Day 78 where I got that drop, and I thought AF would come for sure, but then it went back up. Weird?? Anyway I'd appreciate any input on temps, coverline, symptoms and that weird temp drop on day 78 ... thanks ladies!!

Sorry, I forgot to say that I put this under "Waiting" because we're not actually trying right now ... but maybe I should have put it under "TTC" because that would have made more sense. I dunno if it's possible to delete it & move to the other forum??

Didnt wanna read and run! I know very little about the science of tracking cycles n stuff...but i wanted to stop by and say you're not alone. Ive always had irregular periods but at the moment im about 70days without 1. (or 400 odd if you count the time i was on the implant.) so i know how difficult it is to figure out when you're ovulating. I've bought about 40 ovulation tests and im just testing that every day. Have you seen your GP about the irregularity? Having been 6 months they may give you something to help regulate your cycle.

Didnt wanna read and run! I know very little about the science of tracking cycles n stuff...but i wanted to stop by and say you're not alone. Ive always had irregular periods but at the moment im about 70days without 1. (or 400 odd if you count the time i was on the implant.) so i know how difficult it is to figure out when you're ovulating. I've bought about 40 ovulation tests and im just testing that every day. Have you seen your GP about the irregularity? Having been 6 months they may give you something to help regulate your cycle.

No, I haven't gone to my GP or OB about the irregular cycles yet. We're technically not even TTC yet. I wanted to be off BC for a year before we really *needed* to start trying, because I know for a lot of people it takes up to a year to get back to normal.

However looking at my cycle right now, I'm wondering if I could be pregnant ... because it seems like a pretty long stretch of high temps, plus the weird cramps with no AF (or temp drop)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->