Very lucky to get a scan at 8 weeks but...

FarmMom

Reaction score
Less than two weeks later and I want another! I just want to know what's going on in there. I have an appointment in a little over two weeks, when i'll be at 12 weeks. The doctor said i'll only have a scan if she can't find the hb with the doppler. I wish she would just do another scan though, because if she can't find the hb, I'll be freaking out until the U/S tech can take me (I think it would be at that appointment at least). Anyone else get a scan, feel better, then go back to worrying right after? First tri is driving me nuts.

Yep me!! I loved our scan at 8 weeks but a week or so later I was back to constant worry. I want so desperately to be excited and enjoy being pregnant but I'm even worse this time around!

Oh gosh, me! I had my first scan Tuesday, and was over the moon. Now I'm just worried, for no good reason. I guess I just need constant reassurance. :p but I go back in 13 days for my next scan, I'll be around 8/9 weeks then so I'm impatiently waiting.
I wasn't like this with my first, I wish I could chill a little!

At eight weeks i would have torn an arm off for a scan! However now Im nearing my twelve week scan i feel ok that i didn't have one - it wouldn't have changed anything. I feel this is more make or break in that if everythings ok theres a decent chance it ill stay that way but i do totally get how you feel. Yesterday i felt compelled to test out of the blue - resisted though lol

Yep me!! I loved our scan at 8 weeks but a week or so later I was back to constant worry. I want so desperately to be excited and enjoy being pregnant but I'm even worse this time around!

I want to be excited too, but I'm not sure when that is going to happen!

Oh gosh, me! I had my first scan Tuesday, and was over the moon. Now I'm just worried, for no good reason. I guess I just need constant reassurance. :p but I go back in 13 days for my next scan, I'll be around 8/9 weeks then so I'm impatiently waiting.
I wasn't like this with my first, I wish I could chill a little!

It seems like it would be easier after you have one! This is my first and I don't plan to have another for several reasons, but the stress isn't something I care to go through again.

At eight weeks i would have torn an arm off for a scan! However now Im nearing my twelve week scan i feel ok that i didn't have one - it wouldn't have changed anything. I feel this is more make or break in that if everythings ok theres a decent chance it ill stay that way but i do totally get how you feel. Yesterday i felt compelled to test out of the blue - resisted though lol

I'm glad i was able to have the eight week scan, because even with the symptoms it didn't really seem real...but it only reassured me for a few days so was only temporarily helpful to my stress levels. I would get a scan every week if I could. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->