Very nervous... behavioral therapy meeting tomorrow

Ashley1012

Reaction score
DS1 is almost three. We have really been struggling with his behavior that has only escalated. We have tried EVERYTHING. Absolutely nothing is working. We are going on 6 months of this getting progressively worse. He screams in our faces, including his 10 month old brother. He hits us, bites us, throws things, screams for over half an hour all the time. He uses obscene language that I didn't even know he knew.

At this point, I have exhausted all other options. I met with a behavior therapist without DS PRESENT and explained all the behaviors. When she asked me to describe my relationship with DS I broke down and cried hysterically because there isn't one anymore. Tomorrow we go in for her to observe DS and chat with him a bit. She has recommended the step after that is undergoing psychological testing. They will screen for autism, which I'm almost 99 percent sure isn't the cause. Possibly look at ADHD and some other things.

Have any of you experienced this? I'm really struggling and I hate feeling this way about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->