Very scared

lovepurple90

Reaction score
Hi ladies, literally just found out im pregant! So shocked. My period is late but thats the only symptom I had. No sore boobs, no sickness or faint spells... Is that normal? Im abroad at the moment and didnt realise I was pregnant, will flying harm baby at all? I cant believe this. Im on a romantic trip in Portugal and just found this out. Im also scared of having a miscarriage, its all i can think about especially due to my lack of symptoms.

Sorry for the rant xxx

First, congrats and relax! You're so early that having no symptoms is normal. I knew I was pregnant at 3 weeks and had no symptoms other than fatigue after 4 weeks. I'm almost 7 wks pregnant and still no nausea and no sore boobs for me. Also, I just came back this weekend from flying 5 hours each way with no issues. Flying doesn't effect in early pregnancy. Not much to do now other than make sure you eat well, drink plenty of water, head to the store and purchase prenatal vitamins with folic. lastly, you might want to phone in obgyn or midwife or look for one if you don't have one although they may not want to see you until you're further along :)

First, congrats and relax! You're so early that having no symptoms is normal. I knew I was pregnant at 3 weeks and had no symptoms other than fatigue after 4 weeks. I'm almost 7 wks pregnant and still no nausea and no sore boobs for me. Also, I just came back this weekend from flying 5 hours each way with no issues. Flying doesn't effect in early pregnancy. Not much to do now other than make sure you eat well, drink plenty of water, head to the store and purchase prenatal vitamins with folic. lastly, you might want to phone in obgyn or midwife or look for one if you don't have one although they may not want to see you until you're further along :)

Thank you hun, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with no symptoms! I thought at 4 weeks, I should be experiencing more. Thanks for being so reassuring. I'll start taking vitamins asap x

Firstly congrats and enjoy that holiday of yours! Flying is completely safe as the above poster has said. TO not have symptoms is fine, I had none with DD, literally not one. Other than a bump, I wouldn't have known.

Keep hydrated, avoid non pasturised foods and alcohol. Only take paracetamol too for pain. Then when you get back, go to your GP and the ball will begin rolling.

Good luck!

Just wanted to say, I had NO symptoms till 9 weeks except weird cramping and I'm about to pop hehe :hugs: Enjoy your holiday and your little bean! Flying is definitely fine early on. As pp have said; start taking folic acid which should be in a pregnancy supplement from any pharmacist if you haven't already and look up the lists of dos/don'ts foods to keep yourself well with the foreign food. Oh and make sure to stay super hydrated in that heat! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->