Very slightly tinted discharge

sunnybabe

Mummy to two naughty cats
Reaction score
Hi

I got my BFP last Monday (10dpo - I tested because my CP suddenly felt higher and as I have irregualr cycles I didnt know was best to test) and although im completely over the moon im also totally terrified!! I think I have proably spent far far too much time on the internet.

Today is only 15DPO and for the past few days I have had brown tinted discharge. It is very very lightly tinted. It is thickish and I guess lotion like.
When I have checked my CP the discharge is white.

I saw the doctor yesterday but I have to admit I didnt find her very reassuring. She simply asked if there had been any fresh blood (which there hasnt) and then proceeded to tell me about miscarriage and ectopic!!!

Is the discharge normal???? I have turned into a bit of a nervous wreck over it. When I look on the internet there is lots of conflicting information and when people on it talk about 'brown discharge' im not quite sure exactly how brown they are talking about.

Thanks in advance :)

As long as it is not proper blood I would try not to worry xx

Yeah, I have had pink tinge to my discharge, but ive been told aslong as its not fresh blood not mixed with discharge dont worry as it could be a number of things xx

Thanks.

I am a terrible worrier (about everything and anything!) :dohh::dohh:

At the moment it is pretty similar to the discharge I get in the lead up to my period. Although it isnt really what could be classed as spotting.

I have irregular periods (between 22-31days cycles) and so it was only CD25 when I first tested. I think once I get past Sunday (CD31) then I might relax a little bit.

My OH is going to ban me from all baby related websites soon as he thinks they're making me worse!! :blush:

I had some Discharge tinged with old brown blood on Thursday Morning. I rant the MW and she was great! She said providing there was no pain and no red blood then 99% of the time there was nothing to worry about. She said I should relax as much as possible, so after work I layed on the settee all evening and did nowt.
Today there is nothing there so feel loads better.

Hope your ok! Have some PMA!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"