very small Subchorionic Hematoma. anyone else?

staycb01

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

This morning's scan went great and got to see baby kicking up a storm :cloud9: However, the Dr. noticed a very small SCH - about 1mm (or cm - cant remember). She wants me to take it easy, but not on bed rest or anything like that. She said it's super common and a lot of times will reabsorb into my body.
Anyone else have something similar? This is the 1st time they found something like this and I've had 4 scans now.

Hi

I had a BIG MASSIVE bleed last friday... blood was literally falling out of me.. went for a scan Monday and I have the same thing except mine is 2cm ...I was told no sex no swimming no baths etc etc and that hopefully it will reabsorb :) xx

I had a big bleed at 12 weeks and was diagnosed with an SCH- at that point, mine measured at 6.5cm. I was told to take it easy at it would most likely reabsorb. At my 20 week scan, it was still there but had shrunk to 2cm. It's now self sealed and is likely to come out during labour. I'm now 27 weeks and haven't had any bleeding since week 16. Just try to take it easy as your doctor recommended.

Yep I had a small one that was causing some bleeding. It went away 2.5 weeks later!

Mine was discovered at 6w1d. I just had another scan at 8w1d and mine is 1.68cm the ultrasound tech was pretty confident that it will be absorbed by my body. I have been spotting brown off and on since 5 weeks, only when I wipe. On a couple of occasions I spotted pink/red and it scared the crap out of me. The dr put me on "pelvic rest" and told me to take it easy. His example was "don't go home and move furniture or clean the garage" lol. I do find on days that I do more i spot and on days that I'm able to sit around more I don't have any spotting.

Hello, I was told I had a very small hemorrhage at 7 weeks. I spotting very light during week 10 for about 12 days. Haven't heard anything else. I hear a lot of woman have these.... Well wishes

Did anyone have the SCH but not bleed? So far I've had no bleeding. Dr. said I may or may not have any. Just curious to see if anyone else didn't have a bleed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->