Very sore stomach. Any opinions?

MamaJennifer

Reaction score
okay, so I have been around this block a few times.. This is pregnancy number six. I had 3 children, miscarried, had my fourth in March and immediately became pregnant again. Now I am used to all of the pregnancy discomforts, but this is something totally different and rather uncomfortable. My stomach actually HURTS. It's not the round ligament pulling, or the nausea that I am referring to.. it feels sore to the touch, and if I go over a bump on the road, it's very uncomfortable, almost like I'm recovering from someone pummeling me in the stomach. No bleeding, no cramping, just very, very sore. I am 7.2 weeks. I had an ultrasound done at 5.6 weeks. Has anyone experienced this? I was trying to rationalize in my head that maybe its due to me being pregnant so quickly after a delivery, that the muscles didn't have enough time to heal. Any ideas? Will be phoning my doctor Tuesday.

Just wanted to say, I hope you get to the bottom of it when you contact your doctor on Tuesday, but I am sure it is nothing to worry about. Pregnancy can bring about all sorts of weird aches and pains that it is hard to distinguish what they all are. It could be as you said, your muscles might not have had time to heal, but I am also wondering if it might be trapped wind or bowel related. I had pain similar to what you describe recently and that's what it turned out to be even though I wouldn;t have said it was bowel related at the time.

Hope it heals soon and your doctor reassures you.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->