VERY STRANGE

mum2liam

Reaction score
Hi all,
Please don't come at me, but I looked at this test 2 hrs after and this is what I see.
I'm 8dpo
I'm aware it's probably an evap but has anyone had anything like this?16648918898636390759756066222404.jpg

Hi all,
Please don't come at me, but I looked at this test 2 hrs after and this is what I see.
I'm 8dpo
I'm aware it's probably an evap but has anyone had anything like this?View attachment 1111740
That is VERY blue for an evap, in my opinion. I don't generally test with those though so I don't know if the blue dye ones generally show color vs grey if it's not real. If it were me I'd probably be peeing on everything I could now while unsuccessfully telling myself not to get too excited. I hope the final outcome is the one you want though!

We all look at tests for hours and pull them out of the garbage and test crazy early etc… no judgment here!
The line is very blue BUT it isn’t even all the way up and down and in my experience that suggests a faulty test :( All of my true bfps have been even top to bottom or at least had solid color top to bottom.
Good luck!

I just saw your other post so I'm guessing yours is real but I had 2 tests do this after an hour or so and they were both fake x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->