Very Strong Symptoms For 5 Weeks

WhisperGirl

Roll on November
Reaction score
Hi girls
I'm a bit worried. I experienced extreme early pregnancy symptoms before my period was even due. Now at five weeks my tummy is swollen away out with bloating, my back is aching, cramps, all kinds. I never had this with my four healthy kids but the baby I lost at seven weeks started out this very same way. Could it be a bad sign?

I have this right now !
My last pregnancy I had the bloating without the symptoms and we ended up discovering a MMC but I don't believe it was related at all .
With my second son I was experiencing very strong symptoms almost as soon as I had the positive test and I was noticeably showing by 8 weeks ! All was perfect with his pregnancy :)

Cramps and bloating are very common for early pregnancy so I would take it as a good sign unless the cramps become severe or you start spotting, it's hard but try to stay positive. :hugs:

Currently have this. Very bloated. This is my third pregnancy.

Thanks so much girls. I've never had many symptoms so this is really odd to me to be experiencing so many. I will try not to worry though. Each one is different after all xxx

My symptoms have been strong since before I missed my period I always take it as a good sign x

This is my 4th baby and I've never experienced bloat and cramps like it ! I booked an early scan because I was so worried but all was perfect :) .... I have my 12 week scan on friday and I'm so uncomfortable and I look 7 months gone xx we are mummies and we are always going to worry , try to relax as much as pos xxxxxx

This pregnancy has been full of very strong symptoms, not at all like my last two. Everything is fine so far.

Thanks girls that's very reassuring. I hope you're all well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->