Very TMI pic. ( you've been warned. ) this jut happened

It's just your body getting ready for labor. Don't spend all your energy wishing/hoping. It's early yet. I'd rest up, eat, sleep normally. Soon enough!!

Its totally okay to get excited about the possibility, even though it doesn't necessarily mean anything :) Hell, we're gonna be mommies! Why wouldn't we get excited?!
Good luck hun! Maybe our babies will come on the same day! :haha:

Omggggggggggg!!!

Soooo much pain. * reminds one self this will stop and I will have a baby*

Eh! Happy birthday to me

Aww I'm so sorry for the pain.

And happy birthday! Lol...what a birthday, eh? But hey! You're gonna a get a gift soon enough :D

Happy Birthday!!! Send some pains over to me! I'm tired of just cramping, I want some damn contractions!!!

Happy Birthday!!! Send some pains over to me! I'm tired of just cramping, I want some damn contractions!!!

You can take them all. :haha:

I know I've still got a while yet because after each one I get this feeling of calm and think " I can do this" When that feeling goes. It's time. Lol.

Also if I receive one more " happy birthday hope Mr makes an appearance to meet us" text message I'm going to start punching them as if it's their fault I'm in thus world of hurt right now.
1 its 2 am and I don't careeeee that your awake partying and 2) it hurrrrts Lol. :rofl:

Aww Happy Birthday. Sorry you're in pain but happy you get to (hopefully) meet your little bundle today.

Yey for your pain (in the nicest possible way) :haha:
You may be close to meeting your baby, if not, its a cruel trick haha!

Good luck hun and happy birthday x

Omggggggggggg!!!

Soooo much pain. * reminds one self this will stop and I will have a baby*

Eh! Happy birthday to me

Happy Birthday for tomorrow. And wowzer @ your baby on its way yippeeeeeeee <3

After being in so much pain last night I swore I was dying.
Things slowed down at about 5 am and I managed to get a few hours sleep.

But now after going to the toilet. I've lost and even bigger and bloodier chunk of plug?

Hoe much of this gross crap is there.

Omg there's more!? I just keep getting extra gross snot when I wipe, no more chunks.

I feel like my hip is going to shatter!!! It hurts sooooo bad

Literally zero happening for me. Hence why I'm stuffing my face with caramel slice - eating my feelings ;)

Ladies I think we're all 3 in the plug/cramping/BH department now.

I wish it was all or nothing. Damn teasing. :(

I'm the only early mama. Still some weeks to go but you ladies reminded me of when I was on BnB last time when I was pregnant with dd1, impatiently waiting for something to happen.

The day before I went into labor, I'd eaten something really spicy. Dunno if that's what did the trick or not.

There's probably no means of induction tricks. I've tried it all, sex, nipple stimulation, hand expressing, walking (and walking and walking), bouncing on ball and orgasms! Nothing. :/

Omg they're back. With a vengeance!! But different. I feel like I need to pee, poop and vomit all at the same time.

But they're still not regular under 5 mins apart for my hospital to say. Oh come in and we'll start your antibiotic drip.

About 7 mins apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->