Very unusual 2 day period, could it be IB?

Tiink

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I've had a strange cycle and I'm wondering could my AF actually be IB?

We've been TTC for 5 cycles now. But this month has been verry different! About 5 days before AF was due I got ALOT of CM! It started off white and creamy the first day or two and then went clear and almost watery (but lots of it), I felt wet all the time, I was having AF like cramping on the left side of lower abdomen and kept having to rush to the toilet to make sure AF hadn't come (sorry TMI), my lower abdomen also kept feeling really tight, I was getting very hungry and soooo THIRSTY for water!! All of which continued up until AF was due which was Saturday.

Friday night I had very light spotting (which I never ever get before AF, I usually just get it extremely heavy and is very painful the morning I'm due), Saturday (AF due) I had bleeding, enough to use a tampon, but not heavy at all.
Sunday was the same, Monday (today) back to very very light spotting in the am and has completely stopped now in the pm. I usually have no spotting, just very heavy flow lasting 5 days.

Also today, I had a very short VERY sharp (lasted a couple of seconds) pain in the left side where I've been cramping, painful enough that I had to stop talking right in the middle of the conversation I was having. And tonight I've had a crazy bad headache and the back of my throat/nose hurts, my back hurts and I can't get enough of water!!! Plus the tightness in my stomach is back, it kinda feels like something is moving around in there (obviously not a baby as that is impossible LOL), like my organs or something, Idk though?

I tested the day before AF and the day of, both BFN :( I also read up about decidual bleeding, thoughts?

Has anyone experienced this and gotten a BFP??
TIA :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->