Very very early scan @3weeks6days! Do you see what the ob seen?

saveme

Reaction score
So I've had history of ectopic pregnancies and my ob is super thorough when it comes to me and pregnancy, I was there to see her for a yeast infection then she said since I was pregnant she wants to do my beta hcg and check with a scan due to my cp last month she wanted to make sure it's not the same pregnancy :wacko: so when she looked my tubes were clear and nothing out of the ordinary as she was finishing up this little black whole kept popping up and right at the end she stopped and said I think this is the start of your gestational sac! Really?!?!
What do you ladies think I didn't get the best picture of the one scan pic that kinda convinced me but this is what I got:shrug::shrug::shrug:
What do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 65
Oh wow thanks hunni it's nice to have some reassurance from some of you ladies on here I've never had a scan this early that showed anything, last time my betas was well over 2,000 and my daughter was no where to be found until like the 5th week then all of a sudden she was clear as day! I'm praying still that this lil bub sticks around!
And congrats to you hope your pregnancy is going smoothly and healthy!

I'm not very good with scan pictures I'm afraid, however, looks like something is there! Glad it went well and your ob seems happy! Congrats!

I'm now 4+5 had my betas done 1st at 12dpo was 187 2nd was 455 @14dpo ob seems fine with those numbers and said she'll see me again on the 11th for a possible scan, rerun some betas, and all the fun pregnancy paperwork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->