Very weird to be here

Aayla

TTC IUI #1
Reaction score
Hey all,
so hubby and i have been truly actively trying since May of 2015. We got a bfp in July/Aug on our 3rd cycle trying but unfortunately miscarried at 5 weeks in September. After 3 cycles after the mc I needed a break. I've gained 40 lbs since May and I was already obese.

I was so sure I was pregnant this past cycle. Every symptom from my previous bfp. but af came right on time. and because I was so sure (more sure than the previous 2 cycles) that I just couldn't do it anymore. At least for awhile.

so here I am. Technically WTT as I get back into working out and eating healthy. We are starting back up in July.

I'm so sorry you are back here. But I completely understand!

I just had a miscarriage and just need a break. While we will be ntnp I've never had a bfp in 11 years that wasn't on clomid. So I doubt it will happen now.

I'd love someone to chat with about losing weight. I am currently planning to ttc in May. But I need to start eating healthier and try to lose some weight. I suspect we will start clomid between May 10th-20th.

I'm sorry for your loss. Tecnically we will be ntnp too but I need letrozole to ovulate and so it is highly unlikely that I will ovulate on my own.

I would be more than happy to chat about health and fitness. It is a passion of mine even though I don't practice what I know as much as I should. So much of a passion that I am looking at becoming a personal trainer. I'm thinking of going to school in April. It's a 6 month course and half of it will be over by the time we are ttc again. Assuming I last the 4 months. lol

So today i start a program called 21 day fix. I've seen so much success with it in the past that I knew I had to come back to it. Portion control and working out. nothing fancy and no special pills or gadgets.

That looks like a great program. I have some of beach body's workout dvds. I simply don't make time for them.

I'm going to cut down carbs. I have found that is the best way for me to lose weight and regulate my blood sugar. I also want to start walking now that the weather is getting warmer.

I'm thinking of sticking to 100 g if healthy carbs per day. I've had success in the past and don't feel deprived at that level.

100g is good. No one should go lower than that by much. I think 75 is the lowest. My doc wanted me under 50g at one point but I am insulin resistant so low carb is also good for me too. I have found 21 day fix great for it as I am allowed only 4 servings of carbs a day (starchy carbs, fruits and veggies are different categories). So if I added it up it would be just over 100 depending on my choices.

I don't count most veggie carbs toward my limit. But things like root veggies and fruit I do. So far it has been good.

I am also insulin resistant. Low carb is really the only thing that helps me with it and lose weight.

How are you doing?

I am having some serious motivational issues with my diet. I need to really pick it up and just do it. I did get a garmin vivosmart so I am tracking activity with that and food with myfitnesspal. Now I just need to make good choices.

Doing okay. Starting the Fix today officially. I went grocery shopping yesterday so picked up a lot of good food. I'm looking forward to my work out later.

I had a memory pop up on FB and it was from 2 years ago when The Fix first came out. I lost 6.8 lbs in my first week. So this is my first goal. To meet or beat that number.

That was good timing. Fx that you have success again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->