Very Worried for scan

AEM1803

Reaction score
My 10 week scan is next week..
but as the time slowly approaches.. i have more and more anxiety about it..
I am scared I am going to go there and they are not going to see anything or that something is going to be wrong :cry:
I dont "feel" pregnant.. i dont know how im supposed to feel... :shrug:
My breasts are sore and im bloated and tired.. and thats it.. i dont have butterflies or have that "pregnancy feeling" like people say im supposed to have and that is having me worry even more :cry:

Im just so confused and unsure of how i am supposed to be feeling :dohh:

i felt exactly like you in my 1st pregancy and for some reason even more so in this.
In my 1st pg i didn have a single symptom what so ever and went on to have a perfectly healthy baby girl.
just try not to worry about it im sure everythng will be ok

I have my first scan the day after tomorrow, and I am also really really nervous. I have no real reason to be except maybe reading too much, and googling everything :( I guess its natural to feel anxious, it's our own defense mechanism to prepare ourselves for anything. But let's try and think positively for ourselves and for our little ones :hugs: Let us know how it goes!

Remember reading all the sad posts on here from the ladies who have had to deal with loss is the exception not the rule - but all the ladies whose pregnancy is going just fine don't need to start threads. Yes around 1/4 pregnancies end in miscarriage, but most of these are obvious not missed miscarriages, there is only around a 2% chance to have one of those. You've listed a pretty heafty list of pregnancy symptoms you do have, I've never heard of getting butterflies, there is no reason to fear the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->