Very Worried!!!

Enid Le Fay

Reaction score
Just read a thread on Yahoo Answers that hinted that multiple positive opk's in a row can mean that one is having an ectopic pregnancy. I've had 7 positive opk's so far. I was getting excited thinking I may be pregnant but I don't want an ectopic pregnancy. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have read that, but I've read far more women say that all their positive OPKs resulted in a pregnancy. Don't think so negatively. It's hard not to worry but stay hopeful. I hope and pray that all goes well for you. Good luck!! :hugs:

sorry cant help you honey, dont use opk's myself but i didnt want to read and run. good luck hope you get a :bfp:

baby dust..xxx..:dust:

Did you take one a day for 7 days or a few tests a day?? I have also heard that if you surge and don't ovulate your body will try again and this can overlap.

Enid, with the big temp today, I'd BD tonight again just in case the egg didn't actually release the first time. Earlier this cycle I got a positive OPK and temps rose for a couple days (FF even gave me crosshairs) and then they fell, and I didn't actually O until over a week later.

FX for you!

Enid, with the big temp today, I'd BD tonight again just in case the egg didn't actually release the first time. Earlier this cycle I got a positive OPK and temps rose for a couple days (FF even gave me crosshairs) and then they fell, and I didn't actually O until over a week later.

FX for you!

Thanks! That might be it. However, not bding tonight. Really mad at DH today!!

Did you take one a day for 7 days or a few tests a day?? I have also heard that if you surge and don't ovulate your body will try again and this can overlap.

One a day, 7 days in a row.

dont worry let nature take its course.. Goodluck neways

Just read a thread on Yahoo Answers that hinted that multiple positive opk's in a row can mean that one is having an ectopic pregnancy. I've had 7 positive opk's so far. I was getting excited thinking I may be pregnant but I don't want an ectopic pregnancy. Has this happened to anyone else?

god i hope not i had 8 in a row before i got a neg and i am preggie this month i think its just your body not quite getting the egg out so it retrys till it does hence the long lh surge good luck

been looking on google the only thing i can find on that is this thread :rofl::rofl: but im not going to worry about that im worried enough about just staying pregnant this time so i would do the same and just:sex::sex:

Women with pcos also get false positive OPKs, just a thought if you're having pain as well or irregular cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->