Very Worried!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Enid Le Fay, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Enid Le Fay

Enid Le Fay Well-Known Member

Just read a thread on Yahoo Answers that hinted that multiple positive opk's in a row can mean that one is having an ectopic pregnancy. I've had 7 positive opk's so far. I was getting excited thinking I may be pregnant but I don't want an ectopic pregnancy. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Scootpootie

Scootpootie Well-Known Member

I have read that, but I've read far more women say that all their positive OPKs resulted in a pregnancy. Don't think so negatively. It's hard not to worry but stay hopeful. I hope and pray that all goes well for you. Good luck!! :hugs:

3. Tink.x

Tink.x Guest

sorry cant help you honey, dont use opk's myself but i didnt want to read and run. good luck hope you get a :bfp:

baby dust..xxx..:dust:

4. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

Did you take one a day for 7 days or a few tests a day?? I have also heard that if you surge and don't ovulate your body will try again and this can overlap.

5. amerikiwi

amerikiwi Mum of 2

Enid, with the big temp today, I'd BD tonight again just in case the egg didn't actually release the first time. Earlier this cycle I got a positive OPK and temps rose for a couple days (FF even gave me crosshairs) and then they fell, and I didn't actually O until over a week later.

FX for you!

6. Enid Le Fay

Thanks! That might be it. However, not bding tonight. Really mad at DH today!!

7. Enid Le Fay

One a day, 7 days in a row.

8. daniandbaby

daniandbaby Pregnant-expecting

dont worry let nature take its course.. Goodluck neways

9. carrieanne

carrieanne Well-Known Member

god i hope not i had 8 in a row before i got a neg and i am preggie this month i think its just your body not quite getting the egg out so it retrys till it does hence the long lh surge good luck

10. carrieanne

carrieanne Well-Known Member

been looking on google the only thing i can find on that is this thread :rofl::rofl: but im not going to worry about that im worried enough about just staying pregnant this time so i would do the same and just:sex::sex:

11. PrayerfulHope

PrayerfulHope Mom of 2

Women with pcos also get false positive OPKs, just a thought if you're having pain as well or irregular cycles.