Very worried

krystalncortez

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC. I had my menstrual cycle Sep. 28- Oct. 4. We TTC on Oct.7 and the 15. Im pretty sure Im pregnant. Ive had sensitive nipples, tender breasts, moody-ness, pain in my lower abdomen, nausea, tender bleedy gums, constipation. And yesterday when I peed I noticed some spotting. Then today when I peed there was a brownish color on my toilet paper and I also noticed a small blood clot looking thing fall into the toilet. I also took a pregnancy test Wednesday that said negative and today said negative. Can any help?

think u need 2 start doin opk IF Ur not already pg !! is ur period due yet? if not u might of O later than usuall !!! best of luck hun x x x

I was 18dpo and 4 days late for a normal 28 cycle when I got my bfp I say normal as I was having 19 cycles so u can imagine the grr at bfn until 13 days late for af

Hey hun are you gonna test again? :hugs:
Do you normally spot before :witch: comes?
Fingers crossed you get your :bfp:
I get all those symptoms every month before AF - i think the month i get my :bfp: i'll probably have no symptoms!! :rofl:

My AF finished on 2 October and I got my BFP on Thursday. I really didn't think I was pregnant because I had some brown spotting. But it was hardly anything, when I went to the loo and wiped, there wouldn't be anything there, there was just a tiny bit on my underwear. I've read up so much on brown spotting in early pregnancy and it seems quite common. Maybe test again tomorrow if AF isn't here.

didnt wanna read and run but good luck. fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks for the help every one but my AF came yesterday. :( I think I may have miscarried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->