veryyyy confused.

aSh_x0x

Reaction score
hi everyone,

im really concerned and confused as to what im experiencing. Im on the pill (Leveln ED) and ive been on it for about a year now..anyway, i take the pill correctly and i havent missed taking a pill.
Im very regular with my periods and i get them on the same day each month and never experience any problems.
Im not due for my period for another week and a half, and im bleeding down stairs. I havent had intercourse with my boyfriend for about 5 days? so i no its not due to any cuts or anything.
I was thinking it might be ovulation bleeding, but i neverrr get ovulation bleeding! plus im past my ovulation date.
Could this be implantation bleeding?
its not heavy bleeding, just light, like the start of a normal period. its also a little brownish, and light coloured.

im really not sure what this is! could anyone give me some advice or tell me if this has happened to them before.

thanks heaps
xx

i have no idea.
but i didn't want to read and run
good luck :]

Just sounds like the pill is causing it to happen.
Our bodies are still young and don't always stay in the same routine whether your on the pill or not. Do a test in a couple of weeks if you still think you pregnant
Good Luck
Xx

It could be implantation bleeding, but you gotta ask yourself if you've missed pills or anything, the pill can be a real pain.
Check out this link, its got some helpful info on early pregnancy.
https://www.whattoexpect.com/index.aspx?puid=063932f5-24e3-42a6-a7aa-dbab872aa690&p=1

have you been ill? and taken maedication for it cuz if so then the medication can provent the pill working as it should.
anywayz good luck hun

Implantation bleeding tends to be spots, dark brown, and doesn't last long. Take a test if your worried hun xxx

hey guys, thanks for replying.
it didnt last long, i dont have it today.
so ill just wait and see i guess.

and no im not on any medication.
and i never miss a pill lol.

thanks heaps

xx

Just wanted to let you know that I got pregnant on birth control. Used it same time everyday and never missed one and now I am expecting the miracle baby in april! So just make sure you do test and check cause who knows...

If you need someone to talk to... feel completely free to message me!

I also got pregnant on the pill but I didnt have any bleeding atall
All you can do is test

I also at age 14 got pregnant on the pill that I had taken without fail xx

If you don't want to get pregnant, be careful wtih intercourse for the rest of this cycle. Breakthrough bleeding when you are on the pill is a sign that you should not trust it for the remainder of that cycle.

If you are on a mini pill (low dose), even being a couple hours late with a pill can cause breakthrough bleeding.

I was on the mini pill also.
Have you considered using a different method of contraception, to prevent further scares xx

yeah, i might do to the doctors and get a higher dose prescription.
im on Leveln ED, and thats the most common pill here..
the bleeding only lasted like a few hours in a day, but it wasnt red blood, thats why i was thinking it might of been implantation bleeding, because thats supposedly a pink and brown colour.

then i read that implantation bleeding occurs like 5-2 days before your period is due.
Which would mean it wouldnt be implantation bleeding, because i got it 1.5 weeks before my period was due.

Then i read on another site, that implantation bleeding occurs around 5-10 days after conception?
so now it means it could be...

so yeah. a little confused. but ill wait to see if i get my period in a week or so, if i dont, then ill start worrying.

xxx

i dont no maybe do a test when u can if u dont get ur period.. hope all is wel :hugs:

When I was on the pill I used to get break through bleeding even though I took it at the same time each day. When I was on it though I was only on it to help heavy periods. Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->