• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vibrating chair ..

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Iam looking to see who reccomends what ...
Iam looking at vibrating chairs , I had a great one with both my other babies but they were £60 and i dont have that much this time maybe £35 or round abouts there .
I went to a shop and looked at a few but they seemed very "upright" so as if babies head would be flopping all over :( .

So wondering what you ladies reccomend for vibrating Bouncers/Rockers .

Thanks . xxx .

I have the Mamas and Papas Barnaby Buttons Capria Bouncing Cradle at £34.99 - it vibrates and also has a head support. My daughter loves it! You can get it on the argos website or just do a search for it in google

I have a graco one with 2 levels of vibration, music setting and water noise setting also, although it looks cool the material is quite rough and your right on the up rightness of them i am only just being able to put tommy in it now as he was so small he would just look all hunched up and his head was too floppy even with the head support, i think it was about 45-50 £ im not sure though as it was bought for me

h x

Mines Is Fisher Price...Think It Was About £35-40 From Argos...It Vibrates...Is Adjustable For When Baby Gets Bigger So They Can Sit Up Or Lean Back...Has A Bar You Pull Out So It Can Go Into Lying Down Mode And Has A toy Bar Hanging Above To Amuse Baby!! Its Really Gd!! x

I have this one

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...f=sr_1_2/202-6062378-5606242?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

My LO loves it and she is well supported in it... obviously it is pink but i think fisherprice do a similar one in multicoloured

xxx

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...0199769|Baby+bouncers+and+swings|10199816.htm

i got that one for my LO £21.99 and Jazzys baby Jasmine loved it sent her right to sleep lol

Thank you every one ...
There was sooo many choices , And had a budget :( .
But i decided on this lovely one , Looks great .
And the added bonus of been able to return to boots if i dont like it :) . I really liked allot of stuff boots had online :) .

https://www.boots.com/shop/product_...assificationid=1051872&slmRefer=000&imageid=1

What do you girls think ??? . xx .

hi i got the I love my bear chair and it has 2 seating levels and 2 vibrate levels i paid 35 pound for it, check out the babies r us website x

Just to let any one whos looking for a chair ..
The one i decided that came from Boots arrived , And !!!!! . I LOVE it its soft padded looks great .
Very unisex colour . The chimes and vibrating works fab . And all for £26 including delivery . Iam over the moon with it . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->