Vibration power plate

loopy_lou

Reaction score
Hi all,

just had local paper through the door and noticed there is a company renting these vibration power plate machines for £30 a month. Anyone had any experiance using one?

Iv had no experience of one but i have heard that 10 mins on one is the same as 1 hr at the gym so they must be good... :)

I started using one at the beginning of the week, seems good so far though obviously theres no "change" in me so early on

Hehe I think I can spare 10 min and if it helps tone my wobbly bits all good ;)

thought I could get it in the kitchen and use it while I am waiting for the water to cool for babya bottles.

Iv had no experience of one but i have heard that 10 mins on one is the same as 1 hr at the gym so they must be good... :)

sorry but this is marketing spin from the company who make them!!

They don't raise your heart rate or get you sweaty!

Most people just stand on them as they vibrate. It's a nice feeling in your muscles to stretch and relax after a work out. If you do the dynamic exercises on them , then yes, you get a bit of toning.

To lose weight (if that's your aim) you need to do good old fashioned sweaty exercise!!!

I'd spend the £30 towards a gym membership :thumbup:

xxx

sorry but this is marketing spin from the company who make them!!

They don't raise your heart rate or get you sweaty!

Most people just stand on them as they vibrate. It's a nice feeling in your muscles to stretch and relax after a work out. If you do the dynamic exercises on them , then yes, you get a bit of toning.

To lose weight (if that's your aim) you need to do good old fashioned sweaty exercise!!!

I'd spend the £30 towards a gym membership :thumbup:

xxx

Agree! :)

Yep i agree with that. I am going to start going my local gym and its only £3 per session so if i go twice a wk thats only £24 a mth and it will get me out the house and help with my sciatica aswell :)

xxx

I do plan on doing that fom aug but local gym don't have childcare so looking for gap solution to get ne started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->