Virtual Gastric Band

Becwantsababy

Reaction score
I am seriously considering having a virtual gastric band done. Has anyone done this or know someone that has?

Aparently it is very successful because with the hypnotherapy it helps you sort your head out as well as helping you cut down on food.

What does everyone else think?

The only stuff I have read about it have been very negative.

I am seriously considering having a virtual gastric band done. Has anyone done this or know someone that has?

Aparently it is very successful because with the hypnotherapy it helps you sort your head out as well as helping you cut down on food.

What does everyone else think?

I think if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
That's just my opinion though, so don't let me put you off.
xx

Thanks for that. I think it was just a phase, I'm over it now, he he!!!

I have just got a groupon voucher for gastric band hypnotherapy!!
I did the first but last night and started to feel really full and a bit nauseous really. It only cost £15 so not ablot if it doesn't work but great if it does. Fingers crossed . I was very sceptical and reluctant but if this am is the start of things to come it should be good.

By the way it is mp3 format so I listen at home when I want to

What location on groupon is the offer on? Ive seen a few on groupon lately but not for mp3s, and more expensive

I think mine was a national deal it's a clem turner one. Never heard if any of them sobi thought I'd give it a bash. It seems to be curbing my eating tho so fingers crissed

I went and had gastric band hypnotherapy. I had about 6 sessions in total and it was the worst thing I have ever spent money on, load of bollocks.

I have had successful hypnotherapy before but this just didn't make once ounce of difference.

I guess it may depend on the person doing it really. I'm very sceptical and although this works at the moment for me I'll consider it a success only if it continues to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->