Vitamin B6 and progesterone cream for progesterone deficiency? x

bumpnotyet

TTC after losing angel xx
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies,

Just wondered if you might be able to help! Since conceiving in 2012 and having a normal pregnancy up to nearly 13 weeks (we miscarried due to a virus I contracted sadly :cry:) but since that pregnancy my hormones went crazy and I suspected I have a progesterone deficiency. I begin to spot anywhere from 5dpo, usually beginning my true period around 10dpo... But before my first pregnancy I never spotted and always bled on 12dpo like clockwork. I had a laporoscopy in September which confirmed I have mild endo, which they removed, and a slow tube. The doctor thought my short luteal phase was being caused by the endo, but sure enough even after they removed it my spotting on 5dpo continued, so I'm sure it's down to progesterone, and last cycle we had a very very squinty positive (even though i'd been spotting for days before) but I began bleeding on the day of the positive. This cycle we had a confirmed early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy, following spotting since 5dpo, positive tests days 12-18dpo, then true bleeding. I'm really confused as to whether we need ivf (as my doctor has referred us for) or whether I'd still bleed due to low progesterone?

I've been taking a B complex and 50mg of B6 as it says it helps hormonal balance. I've also got the serenity progesterone cream just to give it a try this month, as thought we'd have one last try of clomid before our first ivf appointment in the new year.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of the progesterone cream for progesterone deficiency?

Thanks so much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->