Vitamins for OH to take?

Welshie

Reaction score
Just thinking, what vitamins can OH start to take now? I cant at the moment due to a iron disorder (i am under consultant care)

There is a Wellman Conception tablets (on offer 3 for 2 in Boots), which are very good for men TTC. They have lots of good vits in and also maca etc, or if you would prefer something cheaper then a good all round multi vit (with zinc, seleanum and vit c in) would be fine xxx

I googled it because I'm curious too.https://www.preseed.com/blog/?p=38 Hope this helps a little. :thumbup:

Ooh good thread. I wonder if I bought some for OH it would spur him on and take them!

How long before TTC should we both be taking vitamins? It could be a good way to get OH to commit to a date :)

mine is taking Pregnacare conception for men. It's basically a multi-vitamin but with a few added extras that are supposed to help with the quality of his sperm.

Thanks for all your help, OH had a testical torsion about 8 years ago, so only has one of his jewels now. I have spoken to our doctor and she thinks there will be no problem but i want all the help we can get.

I will go to boots tomorrow and see whats on offer.

We wont be TTC until end of june, so he will start taking them now.

He cant wait to start trying, he has been pestering me for years!

Thanks Girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->