Vitex failure..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
So, I gave vitex a shot this month and it seems to of made me even worse! I'm just spotting on and off throughout my cycle, I don't even think I ovulated. 😔

Should I stick with it, or try something else? I was looking at inositol and soy insoflavones.. anyone got any experience?

I have irregular periods, due to ovarian cysts.

Thanks. 😘

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries after over a year of no periods I used vitex and linseed/flax oil capsules on advice of a very helpful lady in holland & barrett because I had no clue
after 3 months my periods returned but my cycles could still be longer than average 40-50 days
I also had to have ovarian drilling which did help alot

When I was trying for my daughter a good multivitamin & omega 3-6-9 helped my ovulation it settled every month at day 19/20 for the first time in years.

'Omega-3 acids/flax oil have been shown to help fertility by helping to regulate hormones in the body, increase cervical mucous, promote ovulation and overall improve the quality of the uterus by increasing the blood flow to the reproductive organs'

Soy isoflavones worked a treat for me, I fell pregnant all 3 cycles that I used them, I ovulated on cd 17 each time where as before my cycles were long and erratic

Soy isoflavones worked a treat for me, I fell pregnant all 3 cycles that I used them, I ovulated on cd 17 each time where as before my cycles were long and erratic

Thanks lovely. I looked into them, and I saw mixed reviews.. I might give them a try though! Gotta try everything until something works I guess. :haha: X

I ordered mine from natures best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->