Vitex...

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
I'm currently taking Vitex...starts April 1st and had a period April 22....this month so far no period...but am having sore nips and cramps and pulls...Also currently TTC...
Question being; What other Herbs did you take with Vitex or are??

I'm taking a prenatal and dong quai, and drinking red raspberry leaf tea! :)

I just read about Dong Quai does it seem to be helping...?

Have you taken an hpt? I take b6, prenatal, baby aspirin and d3 with my vitex.

AF has shown up which means the herbs are working!!

Vitex seems to work well for lots of women! Especially those with PCOS. I found when I took it, I couldn't take it during my period or my period would end up lasting upwards of ten days. I believe most ladies take it throughout their cycles but I just had to stop for those days. It supposed to help regulate your cycle by naturally supporting your hormone levels (no artificial hormones involved). No cons that I can think of but I believe that if you already have regular cycles it's not recommended to take it as it can screw things up a bit.

Vitex seems to work well for lots of women! Especially those with PCOS. I found when I took it, I couldn't take it during my period or my period would end up lasting upwards of ten days. I believe most ladies take it throughout their cycles but I just had to stop for those days. It supposed to help regulate your cycle by naturally supporting your hormone levels (no artificial hormones involved). No cons that I can think of but I believe that if you already have regular cycles it's not recommended to take it as it can screw things up a bit.

My cycles have been a mess lately, probably because of stress. The longest cycle i ever had was 43 days otherwise it ranges from 30-36 days. Would it be okay if i try vitex?

I think so! That was very similar to my cycles and I tried it. If you are at all unsure, maybe talk to your doctor about it. I honestly don't think it could do any harm though! I would just wait until your period stops in case you are like me and it prolongs it. Good Luck!

Has anyone tried using natural progesterone cream with vitex?

I started taking vitex in January and it has helped with regulating my cycle, but I noticed that I start spotting on 9 dpo and af on 10 dpo.

So I think I have a short lateral phase and wanted to try the npc to lengthen it.

No AF yet...still taking Vitex everyday with prenatals, Acne is here a bit and nips are still sore...feeling bit dizzy tonight. Idk...what to think.

I'm thinking about starting vitex. I'm currently cd40, I usually have 32-35 day cycles but no idea whats happened this month. I was wondering if there was something I could take to shorten my cycles, its so frustrating when you are TTC having random cycles! Think I might give vitex a go. Do you have to start it on cd1? Thanks. x

If I don't get AF by sunday we will be in the same boat and have the vitex to thank for that. I have had sore bbs and cramping since o. Did you confirm ovulation? I know when I have annovulation cycles AF doesn't show for a long time and I get weird somthings like my body is gearing up for af or ovulation.

If I don't get AF by sunday we will be in the same boat and have the vitex to thank for that. I have had sore bbs and cramping since o. Did you confirm ovulation? I know when I have annovulation cycles AF doesn't show for a long time and I get weird somthings like my body is gearing up for af or ovulation.

No we havent tried the the ovulation tests to pin point the exact time. Got Dong Quai today and took my first dose...hopefully this helps...
:dust: to all

Temping helps me pin. And becus of the vitex my temps are very accurate. Af got me today. Hope the Don helps.

I'm thinking about starting vitex. I'm currently cd40, I usually have 32-35 day cycles but no idea whats happened this month. I was wondering if there was something I could take to shorten my cycles, its so frustrating when you are TTC having random cycles! Think I might give vitex a go. Do you have to start it on cd1? Thanks. x

I think you can start it any time. That's what I did and within 2 weeks af came. Ever since starting vitex my cycles have been 29-30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->