Vivid dreams, and some other stuff...

NatashaZ

Reaction score
Has anyone else been having very vivid dreams? And, more often than not, sexual ones? I have them EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and sometimes when I am napping, too. It is very weird!!

Also, I think I had morning sickness for the first time last night. I was on the phone and suddenly felt like I was going to vomit, so I got off the phone and ran to the bathroom, but nothing happened (good). Sorry for the TMI, but I am still pooping like 932843294 times a day, though. Sigh.

Anyone else?

Oh, also: I have been drinking fennel tea for as long as I can remember to soothe an upset stomach. I drank some last night and felt much better. However, I've read that fennel tea is not so great during pregnancy, but I've yet to see anything but biased opinions on it. The same website that said it was bad said chamomile was bad, and I just can't believe that (unless someone can prove me wrong... ?). I am a big herbal tea drinker and it is definately hard to see it as being an unhealthy thing.

Hello :) Yes I have been having some crazy dreams ever since I ovulated, it's crazy, I think it's the progesterone. One night I dreamed I was being chased by a T Rex, so really stupid.

Don't know much about the herbal tea thing, I don't really much care for it though. I'm not sure why it would be bad. I am only 4 weeks (just got BFP on Saturday) and my nausea has been hit or miss for about a week now. I'm scared to try anything to fix it!

Ahhh the dreams! I have had some sexual ones and also some horrible scary ones. The funny thing is that I never remember my dreams, but now that I'm pregnant not only do I remember them, but they are so realistic! The bad thing about it all is that I am having an awful time sleeping at night, so when the dreams come and I wake up and can't go back to sleep I am more tired than ever. I have been feeling like a zombie for weeks!

Yea, i have been having some crazy vivid dreams nearly every night. Sometimes so real I wake up confused thinking it really happened and completely freaked out. I dreamt I was breast feeding one night (this is my first baby so that's odd). I also dreamt that I had my baby and it was a girl. So weird.

I've been having lots of weird dreams, no sexual ones, a few about death, but generally just odd. I think it's because of sleeping lighter and waking more, that means that you get more REM sleep (which I think is the dreaming kind) and so remember more of them than normal.

Yes. I actually had a sexual dream about my husband last night. I woke up this morning before he went to work and let him know...hes like that doesn't count! lol!I mean, I really woke up this morning as if we had sex last night...you know that good after sex the next morning feeling. I have been having other really weird dreams though one being that I was holding my baby and running from someone with a gun..really disturbing.

I had a sexual dream a couple nights ago now that I recall... I woke up because I actually orgasmed from it :blush:

hello ladies, im having these dreams sexual none sexual weird you name it! also waiting for a call from doctor at mo as fone today concerned because the last week been having really loose toilets (bowel movements) everytime i eat a meal an hour later have tummy ache like need to go toilet and run upstairs and is loose! anyone else having this?

just alittle worried as before was pregnant had ibs and went once a week or something silly. no going lots in the day! when i was six weeks was bloated and constipated now is the oppisite! please help ladies doc taking ages to fone xx

I have IBS too, maybe that is why we keep running to the toilet? I know some women have the opposite problem, I kind of wish I was one of them!

me too, normally i would go once a week... now everytime i eat a big meal. wish i was bloated and constipated again. feel like i cant enjoy food because ibe running to the toilet again! glad other people havent loose movements hate not knowing if its normal or not! xxx

I had a sexual dream a couple nights ago now that I recall... I woke up because I actually orgasmed from it :blush:

Hahah :haha: I've done that twice now! :haha: Which is bad because I'm on pelvic rest until further notice after having had a major bleed after the last time OH and I had sex...I just had one two nights ago and when I woke up I could feel my uterus contracting...its bad enough I can't have sex...but to be teasing me in my dreams and making me orgasm when I can't actually enjoy it...how rude!

hey, i have been having crazy dreams too! i mean i think ive been dreaming every night for the past week or so and i remember them more or less also, its mad!

re. the ibs query - before i was pregnant i never had ibs and generally went from days where i go everyday to days where i cant go at all! at the minute i am finding most days i need to go to the loo (only the odd day i havent managed to); in pregnancy they say constipation is common, so i was worried that i didnt have it! but it seems alot of people go more in pregnancy, maybe its something to do with the hormone levels??

ahh thank you. just hate it. id rather be bloated anytime then keep going all day! also heartburn im suffering bad from! :(

Hahah :haha: I've done that twice now! :haha: Which is bad because I'm on pelvic rest until further notice after having had a major bleed after the last time OH and I had sex...I just had one two nights ago and when I woke up I could feel my uterus contracting...its bad enough I can't have sex...but to be teasing me in my dreams and making me orgasm when I can't actually enjoy it...how rude!

Wow sorry about the pelvic rest. Is this for your entire pregnancy? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm VERY new to this!!

I 2 have been having vivid dreams. I have a few each night and I remember each one of them! I get up often to use the bathroom at night and every time I fall back to sleep I have a new dream. One time I had a sexual one and I woke up having an orgasm. Has this happened to anyone or am I an odd ball???

I 2 have been having vivid dreams. I have a few each night and I remember each one of them! I get up often to use the bathroom at night and every time I fall back to sleep I have a new dream. One time I had a sexual one and I woke up having an orgasm. Has this happened to anyone or am I an odd ball???

I get that a lot! You are not odd!!

Thanks for responding. I have really liked my vivid dreams tho they are usually fun and intereting. :thumbup:

wow my crazy dreams are usually scary. Like I'm struggling in some way or another. My mom used to tell me when I was younger that I had bad dreams because I was too hot when sleeping, so I should take the covers off the bed or something. I would agree that I get hot at night, even if I just have the top sheet and no comforter. I have woken up sweaty before :blush:
And, if elevated progesterone=elevated temps then this totally makes sense to me :)

Soooooooo funny you posted this...I have been having CRAZY dreams! I had a very sexual dream last night...about my husband's best friend! Eeek!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->