Vivid dreams, and some other stuff...

I had a sexual dream a couple nights ago now that I recall... I woke up because I actually orgasmed from it :blush:

Hahah :haha: I've done that twice now! :haha: Which is bad because I'm on pelvic rest until further notice after having had a major bleed after the last time OH and I had sex...I just had one two nights ago and when I woke up I could feel my uterus contracting...its bad enough I can't have sex...but to be teasing me in my dreams and making me orgasm when I can't actually enjoy it...how rude!

Wow sorry about the pelvic rest. Is this for your entire pregnancy? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm VERY new to this!!

Its until/if the doctor says its safe. I have a low lying placenta...if it doesn't move up as the pregnancy progresses...sex at any point will cause bleeding...which I believe is harmless...but my doctor doesn't want me doing that right now...last time I bled and had clots and it freaked me out...so he put me on pelvic rest but didn't say for how long. :shrug:

Has anyone dreamt of giving birth? That was my dream last night. I kept holding up baby (whom I nicknamed Pancake Head) and saying, "Look at how pretty she is!". It was weird but felt nice.

Pancake Head :rofl: how funny!

no dreams giving birth yet.

I wish this dull nausea would go away. I think I'll actually lose weight in first tri :(

I dreamt last night that I puked coco pops on my pillow, woke up this morning to find pillow case thrown across the room onto the dirty pile lol. Needless to say it was clean!

I dreamt last night that I puked coco pops on my pillow, woke up this morning to find pillow case thrown across the room onto the dirty pile lol. Needless to say it was clean!

:haha: that just made me laugh outloud!

Lol didn't half confuse the hell out of me! Then I remembered my dream lol.

I've been having sex related dreams at least 3 times a week and will wake up when it feels like I might be hitting the big "O" - it's great and all, but also frustrating. I had some spotting earlier in my pregnancy, so have been afraid to dtd with my DH and it's so annoying to want to but being afraid to. Ugh.

Last night I dreamt I stole a cub from a Lion's Den. I ran behind a fence w/a big gate and the parents were outside the fence growling at me to give them back their cub. I finally put the cub down and it crawled under the fence to the parents, but then came back to me. I don't remember being terrified, just afraid that the cub would get hurt.

Crazy dreams I tell you!

I have been having all kinds of weird dreams. I don't usually remember my dreams at all but ever since becoming pregnant I've been remembering lots of them.

The worst was a very realistic dream that I was miscarrying. The dream woke me up and I rushed to the bathroom and completely expected there to be blood everywhere like in my dream . . . thankfully it wasn't real, but it was terrifying.

Other baby-related dreams (not scary): Once I dreamt I lived in a giant mansion and I was running from room to room to room trying to find the best room to be the nursery and worried I'd get lost and wouldn't be ablet to get to the baby when it cried b/c the house was so big. One funny one was that my dog loved the baby so much he wouldn't stop licking it. And in one I had the baby, but he (it was a boy in the dream) came out as a toddler rather than an infant.

I had a sexual dream a couple nights ago now that I recall... I woke up because I actually orgasmed from it :blush:

Hahah :haha: I've done that twice now! :haha: Which is bad because I'm on pelvic rest until further notice after having had a major bleed after the last time OH and I had sex...I just had one two nights ago and when I woke up I could feel my uterus contracting...its bad enough I can't have sex...but to be teasing me in my dreams and making me orgasm when I can't actually enjoy it...how rude!

Wow sorry about the pelvic rest. Is this for your entire pregnancy? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm VERY new to this!!

Its until/if the doctor says its safe. I have a low lying placenta...if it doesn't move up as the pregnancy progresses...sex at any point will cause bleeding...which I believe is harmless...but my doctor doesn't want me doing that right now...last time I bled and had clots and it freaked me out...so he put me on pelvic rest but didn't say for how long. :shrug:

I put myself on a sex hold lol. I didn't want to do it 1st trimester I was nervous but I think next week at 12 weeks I will bc I feel bad for DH lol!!!

Don't put yourself on a sex hold!! It's called paternal tolerance... read here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-eclampsia#Induction_of_paternal_tolerance

Baby Daddy will be SO HAPPY ha!

I've been having sex related dreams at least 3 times a week and will wake up when it feels like I might be hitting the big "O" - it's great and all, but also frustrating. I had some spotting earlier in my pregnancy, so have been afraid to dtd with my DH and it's so annoying to want to but being afraid to. Ugh.

Last night I dreamt I stole a cub from a Lion's Den. I ran behind a fence w/a big gate and the parents were outside the fence growling at me to give them back their cub. I finally put the cub down and it crawled under the fence to the parents, but then came back to me. I don't remember being terrified, just afraid that the cub would get hurt.

Crazy dreams I tell you!

LOL that is really funny. The cub must have been super cute! My dreams have not been so fun anymore. I keep having work dreams. My boss last night locked me in my classroom because I said I could not come to a meeting that they scheduled last minute because it was my DH 30th bday party. They told me if I didn't come I had to come Sat and Sunday. When I said no they said they would fire me LOL very odd dreams but gotta say its not 2 far off from how my boss really acts!!!

Funnily enough i had a very vivid dream last night that my OH admitted he had 1 and possible 2 grown up kids with some wealthy older Latin American woman who had brought these kids up alone before marrying a multi millionaire Latin American business man. In my dream he was telling me that he thinks the girl was his, that she had his lips, but he wasn't sure about the boy.

It was that real I was tossing and turning snatching the covers and moving away from his when he went near me in bed all night it felt like! I woke up in a foul mood with him for not telling me about these kids and even had to confirm with him before i properly came around. I was ANGRY!

All because we were discussing the phenotypes of attached/unattached earlobes and what out baby will have, and also yesterday I was angry at my ex that he's evaded my son's child support for so long. Hey presto - the dream!

I wish i could reach a sleepy "O" ! Not fair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->