Vivid dreams at 5/6 dpo

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
Anyone else have vivid dreams before a bfp? Idk why im asking since it did happen to me with my daughter at 6 DPO but I guess I just want to know if anyone else is currently going through this too right now. Just looking for tww buddies! Its our first cycle he didn't pull out(we both agreed to try this month and see). I'm breast feeding but have had regular 28 day cycles for a few months now. But this cycle I Od late by 2 days, which happened before I conceived our daughter. Our daughter is 11 months. Cant wait to test!

Vivid dreams were actually one of my first symptoms... I usually have a hard time going to sleep & not many dreams but for the first two weeks very vivid dreams! A lot about water & window & water coming through windows... I also had them when I was pregnant with my daughter I can't explain it but the dreams are different clear feeling almost as if you are in it.

Right? I had them with my daughter before the bfp. I think I got my bfp today at 7dpo but I'll wait til lines get darker to declare it. I got a dark plus on ept and faint plus on cb(it was stark last.. not a single hint cycle), super faint on accuclear, weird gray faints on four frers.. all tests showed positive in under 3 mins.

Meanwhile I had pink evaps after time limit on Walmart cheapie and wondfo.. and a faint on some midstream tests.

I had this before I started testing positive. I had dreams about pregnancy test falling everywhere while I was in the store. The next day my dh came home from work because he was sick and throwing up. Took a test and got my first faint positive. Now they are getting darker and my digital test says pregnant 1-2. Just waiting on my blood test.

Yea my tests got darker a bit too. I'm not sure when ovulated After the late positive opk but I'm either 8 or 9 DPO today. My tests look like my 8 DPO tests with my daughter though which makes me think I may be off by a day early.

I'm currently waiting on the Dr to call me back. Should be anytime now. Grrrr. Hate waiting! Lol might go to the hospital for another blood draw and faster results Lol I live beside the OB office as well as the main hospital and other clinics. Its awesome. I can just walk right over Cuz we r neighbors. ;D

Ok dreams are just awesome actually! On Friday night or Saturday morning I had a dream about a huge full moon! It was so beautiful! I was looking at it with my daughter & we were in awe... I said look Babygirl isn't that moon so beautiful? It was close enough to touch... I then said let me take a picture but the time I got my phone out it went away... Every I looked up said fertility, pregnancy & one even said a handsome boy. It also said a new relationship or quick marriage... Well either way it is still great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->