Vivid Pregnancy Dreams

MoonKitty

Reaction score
I've been ready to try for our first baby for about 3 years now, however, we are not in a financially stable position, nor do we have a permanent home yet. Despite all the good, logical reasons to not try, I still struggle daily with my longing to be pregnant and become a mama. I had a very vivd dream last night that I was pregnant and I woke up feeling severely disappointed that it wasn't real. It's not unheard of for me to have pregnancy dreams, but they are always equally tormenting. Do any of you have pregnancy dreams that you love, but also hate because of the feelings they create the next day? I wish so bad we could try now. I have endometriosis so it could take awhile for us to conceive and that makes the pain much worse.

Hi Hun, yes I've had these regularly and woken up sad. I think I have luteal phase defect so fertility is a worry for me too. You will get there! Here if you want to chat x

I haven't had any pregnancy dreams in a LONG time.A few years ago I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins! :haha:

I haven't had any pregnancy dreams in a LONG time.A few years ago I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins! :haha:

Do twins run in your family? That would be interesting if you did have twins ones day! I had another pregnancy dream last night. My husband and I thought I was pregnant but when we found out I wasn't, his face was full of disappointment and sadness. We promptly decided to try again in these beautiful woods! :haha: :blush:

Two of my moms cousins are twins but other than that I don't know. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->