vivid, strange dreams

schnoodle

Reaction score
has anyone else been having really wierd odd vivid dreams? proberbly not related at all but very strange for me nonetheless! x

I had this in the few days before I found out I was expecting with BOTH my children! I'm havin this month tooooooo!

I'm between 8-10 days PO and testing like crazy. Lots of lines, all evaps tho from the looks of it. Hate waiting.

xxx

oooh i love you! what about? mine wasnt about having kids it was about me being a killer bee catcher, and a crocodiles dentist!!!!! so vivid though! i remember every detail x

I've had this for about a week but didn't think it was related!!

I'm waking up exhausted because I'm so busy dreaming during the night! I remember everything that happened so clearly that it's more like I've been watching a film than dreaming. FX it's a good sign!

Have been getting loads of deja vue as well. I knew the age of someone my aunt was talking about because I was having a deja vue moment and said it before I was told it. And started singing a song just before it started on the radio - deja vue is really odd and is making me feel like a loon!

Funny really because I normally associate lots of dreams with sleeping lightly but I'm sleeping heavily too - heavily enough to not wake up for the loo 3 times a night like I normally do (although most people take weeing during the night as a good sign!!)

xx

One has been about being pregnant but the rest have been all over the show. Lots of different and random things.

Crocodile dentist...I love it : )xxx

hehe i havnt been waking to go pee as usual too ellie.

i did dream partialy about ttc but i can have 2 or 3 different dreams a night all different and vivid x

omg i have had these, but one that i remeber every single detail off, what i was wearing and everything, honestly every single thing, it was soooo freaky!!!

it was a long the lines of i went out on the lash and when i come home my cat was trying to eat my hamster!!! eww i was so shocked about it that i kinda like jumped and woke up, wierdddd

xxxxx

I had some very strange dreams last night too....I never normally remember dreams but these were surreal. I was in the most beautiful forest with blossom everywhere and my DH was there too, and this other girl (who I think was pg, or just fat, one of the two) was trying to steal him off me! They were playing tennis for some reason, then I skipped to some other parts of the dream, which are now a bit hazy so I can't explain but then I dreamed about this girl I know from school, she was also pregnant in the dream!

What does it mean if they're all pregnant except me?!

I think they might be related. I have been having some weird ones lol

I was at this site last night reading about early symptoms. I think you might get a laugh from this page :) It made me giggle quite a few times and vivid dreams are listed. This woman puts the symptoms you read about in baby books in real terms LOL

https://www.kristensguide.com/Family/Pregnancy/pregnancy_symptoms.asp

Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust :)

I think they might be related. I have been having some weird ones lol

I was at this site last night reading about early symptoms. I think you might get a laugh from this page :) It made me giggle quite a few times and vivid dreams are listed. This woman puts the symptoms you read about in baby books in real terms LOL

https://www.kristensguide.com/Family/Pregnancy/pregnancy_symptoms.asp

Good Luck & Lots of Baby Dust :)

thanks sweetie x

Oh My God girls wtf!!!!

my dreams last night were so vivid and odd... i had 3 individual dreams, all very detailed and vivid

dream one - i dreampt i had somehow swallowed the long tube off the end of i toilet brush!!! goodness knows whyt but it was so detailed and vivid i actually woke up ina panic feling like i had something stuck in my throat! no one believed me in my dream but i didnt choke of die or anything but yet i had swallowed a 12 inck long metal tube????

dream two - i dreampt i was at a cash machine and i took out all of my money (i wish i had that much money in real life!) and as soon as i stepped away from the machine the police turned up and arrested me for using someone elses card, even though it was mine! i was thrown in the cells and everything even though i had done nothing wrong, i was crying andd really upset!!!

dream three - i was in my gcse music exam, even though i had never done music! i said to the teacher that i shouldnt have been there as i didnt d music and she got me babnned from all of my exams and i left school with no gcses or anything, even though i had done nothing wrong it was the schools fault for puttng me in for the wrong exam! i actually woke up crying!!!

how freaky is that! i left school years ago!!

I'm even going to try and understand what if anything they mean but I really wish it would stop!! I was dreaming all night, really vividly again, and sleeping really deeply but woke up after one of the them, in the middle of the night, gutted because of what I'd been dreaming. I'm sick of waking up in the morning feeling exhausted because of my head. Had BFP dreams for the last two days as well and they're really quite annoying!!

I've really no idea if it's caused by pregnancy or not but 99% of the dreams aren't about pregnancy so I find it hard to believe it's because I'm thinking about it so much. Do hope that they go back to normal soon though. xx

I have been having VVV strange dreams this past week...not sure if its because we have caught the eggy or im just going loop-de-loop from TTC lol xx

lol lets hope weve all caught the eggy i feel like im going mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->