Voice recognition

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Chase was very active when I was pregnant and even more so when the kids were playing and being loud. Almost like he wanted to kick his way out of there and play with them. LOL

Now, Chase absolutely adores Amanda and Jayden and is always smiling and babbling to them. Wonder if he recognizes their voices while he was in the womb?

That is to cute and i think its true. Babies are totally in tune with the outside world whilst in the womb.

When i was at work i was surronded by children screaming and playing and laughing. when i took Jack into meet them he fell asleep amidst all the noise and even now he likes lots of noise to fall alseep x

he also loves childrenx

Have to say, thank goodness Chase falls asleep to noise too. :rofl:

Gosh, with Amanda, my first baby, it had to be quiet. Any little noise and she would wake up.

i think if they are used to noise it will help um sleep. when im feeding jack at night before bed i have to ave the telly on loud x

Thats cute! :)

I think me yapping all the time and talking to Lola (even when I was pregnant) really made her super sensitive to my voice.She falls asleep listening to it,it makes her focus,smile and she loves it! Nobody elses's but mine :smug:

I had the opposite. Stupid me...

I'm a relatively quiet person when home. I was quiet during the pregnancy and I always forgot to talk to the baby in womb and have hubby as well.

SO, now LO does not like very much noise at all. She's now 2 months and I'm having to introduce her to noise now and it's proving interesting. We've had to even stopping talking to each other one time as she wanted to eat in quiet. We also have to have the TV low or off but she's slowly getting used to it.

So is Mummy - who still likes to read and do things in silence!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->