vow this month will be different

leahjones

Reaction score
hey everybody

last month i had a very hard time with the 2 ww, convinced myself i was pregnant, to the point of that i had every symptom going, then when AF came i was devastated, no words could describe it, my oh never seen me like that, he brought me flowers everyday until he got a smile out of me, i love him so much, hes the one that got me through it, now im on CD7 and feel okies, i vowed to him and myself i wouldnt get so caught up in the symtpoms and the waiting as i did last month, still using my CBFM and preseed and just going to go with the flow, cus i reckon i wont be brought back the next time.. anyways im on here, to pass this message on and just try not to get het up on every single twinge, cus last month? i had cramps all the way through my 2ww, weird taste, spotting at 5DPO sore boobs, plus sore nipples, nausea, heartburn the lot. on CD30 AF came and my world came down with it. braisn are powerful things peeps and can play nasty tricks on those who want it so bad, and boy do i.

whose with me when we take a stand an try to ignore the two week wait as much as we can,??!!:thumbup:

I'm with you on that one.
I am now on CD12 and I had such a horrible month last cycle because AF was 3 days late and I had so many symptoms I was convinced I had done it, then AF arrived.

:dust:

I am with you too!!! Im currently 7dpo and swing from imagining iv got loads of preg symptoms to telling myself off for over analyzing things and that ill only fall with a bigger bang when af comes if iv convinced myself i am preg!! :cry:

So heres me declaring that im going to try to forget about it (until mon that is) :haha::haha:

Hi Leah, I can definitely relate. I had all the symptoms last month too and was totally convinced that I was finally pregnant! My heart just sank when af came...my dh saw me cry for the very first time. I'm not much of a cryer at all so I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm entering the 2ww tomorrow and vow to not repeat last month's cycle! I'm with ya girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->