VVV faint or am I crazy?! - UPDATED PG 3

Momma.Bear

Reaction score
I'm in or around 6/7 DPO..

Attachments

• 2011-11-18 13.04.34.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.04.34.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 123
That's a screen-tilter alright!! Hehe. But upon the tilting of the screen, I can see a shadowy something ;)

XxX:kiss:

Im not sure hun i think i can then i look again and im not sure fingers crossed for you tho xx

That's a screen-tilter alright!! Hehe. But upon the tilting of the screen, I can see a shadowy something ;)

XxX:kiss:

Lol I know eh!
Oh I hope it's something :)
I'm going to not drink or pee for like EVER and then I'll do another :)

figured I'd post the tweak here also! :flower:

Attachments

• 2011-11-18 13.04.34.jpg
    2011-11-18 13.04.34.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 46
I think I see the line too!! I see it in the same place where mrsparoline put the arrows! GL! I hope this is the start of your :BFP:!! Fx.

Thanks ladies!
I'm super early too, so I've got loads of time :)

I'm so glad u tested...its game on now...I will test in a week or so..wow no we aren't addicts at all..nooooo...do you know how bad I want to go grab us a crapload of .88 walmart cheepie test...man alive!!

I'm so glad u tested...its game on now...I will test in a week or so..wow no we aren't addicts at all..nooooo...do you know how bad I want to go grab us a crapload of .88 walmart cheepie test...man alive!!

I hear ya!!
Dollarama tests are evil for you!! Not so much myself, but at the same time, WHO knows?! I mean, I really was PG when i used them before, could have been a coincidence?!
And no, we aren't addicts, nope.. not at all ;)

I can barely see something but couldn't tell if it had pink color. I can see some pink in the tweaked photo! Looks promising. :)

That's dark for 6 dpo I am on phone and I can see clear as day on original and tweaked!! I say bfp

I see something but think it's also picking up lines from the background. Still, it looks promising!

Thanks ladies!
I will be testing again in the AM, fingers crossed xo

Oh my this is the thread I have been waiting for!! :) I totally see that baby line and i cannot wait to see your morning one!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEK!!!! :)
Crossing EVERYTHING for you love!!!

Oh my this is the thread I have been waiting for!! :) I totally see that baby line and i cannot wait to see your morning one!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEK!!!! :)
Crossing EVERYTHING for you love!!!

Thank you sweety!!
I will be poas first thing tomorrow morning!
I really hope its not an evap!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->