Waaaay TMI, but curious?

Skywalker

Reaction score
Okay so this is kind of gross but I'm curious?

I've never really had this issue before and all the sudden the past few days it has been bad. My "wind" and my BMs smell so bad that it grosses me out and makes me want to gag. That's never really happened to me before, maybe once or twice when I was sick or something. But usually I can't stand the smell of someone else's, and these have been like that. I actually have to leave the room because it is so bad. And it came out of nowhere, and I didn't really change my diet! Is anyone else experiencing a) increased passing of gas and b) increased yucky smell?

SO GROSS I know, I'm sorry! I just had to ask! I wasn't going to but I am just so curious lol. This hasn't happened to me before so I'm guessing it is pregnancy related. It's either that they actually smell bad or my sense of smell has gotten a trillion times better.

Oh my goodness I noticed this today too....Like it almost made me throw up.

Oh my goodness I noticed this today too....Like it almost made me throw up.

Exactly! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Oh it has been terrible! And embarrassing! I had to let some go while walking at the mall today and thank god I was outside on the side walk but there were people behind me and all I could think was I hoped they thought it was the guy or girl in front of me! Lol. I can't help it! I'm just really gassy and windy!

Yep. It's so gross. I can hardly stand being around myself!!

Yeah its been terrible....if I had a bump already then maybe people would know what it's from but people just think I'm gross lol.

You will be less bloated further along but you will be gassy the whole pregnancy. Its because your digestion is slowed down do the baby can absorb the nutrition. Its not fun lol

Oh god this made me chuckle. Mine have been horrendous sometimes even to the point I don't think I've done one an I blame my oh lol. I hope it goes after pregnancy as god they smell nasty x

Its quite normal :)
im burping so it stops me feeling sick x

Same here! I figured it may be linked to prenatal vitamins? Who knows but its awful I have to keep airfreshener in bathroom to help.

Lol I definitely have an increased amount of gas. But not much on the odor side.

ur digestive system slows down during pregnancy, it's one of the ways it is able to absorb more nutrients from food then normal.

so it all sits in ur guts a bit longer, hence the wind And smell!

the joys of pregnancy!!

Sadly, this was one of the signs that got me realizing that I was pregnant. The only thing worse than pregnant farts, imho, are dog farts. But even then, that's tough competition. :haha: :dohh: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"