Waddya Guys Think???

Dukechick

Wife & proud Mom of 2
Reaction score
Cameron Travis Dutkiewicz

Cameron was my maiden name
Travis is my DH's brother's name
Dutkiewicz is our last name....I just included it to see if it sounds cool. Oh, wait a minute.... I bet no one knows how to pronounce it! Doo-ka-vitch.

What do you think of the name?? Does it roll off the tongue????

oooOOooohhh I like it!!! Sounds real good with all the names, and you're right, i was sitting here trying to pronounce the last bit :rofl: awesome name though!! :D :hugs:

I am liking the name! Cameron is my brother in law's name, and I have always thought it to be a really nice name. The combination works well! Very much like it..

Cameron is a great name and love it with your surname. My bil is Cameron too but he usually gets called Cammy or Cam.

Good Scottish name there my lovely!!

Great name! Love the name Cameron!:thumpup:

Thanks girls!!! I think we have a winner! Not 100% sure yet though... minds could always change, but I like it!

Thanks xx

Nice choice in names, definitely has a smooth roll off the tongue.

Hubby and I had to fight over a boys name. We originally had Dylan Edmund James Barton (Edmund after FIL and James after my father - Barton is surname). But then hubby kept saying he wanted "Scott Junior" and I kept telling him like hell. So I suggested Riley Scott Barton (I really loved the name Riley) and he liked it as well.

So if we have a girl, it's Mackenzie Leigh Barton - a boy will be Riley Scott Barton.
I was so happy I got both first choices for both sexes :>

Cameron is my cousins name, the whole name sounds lovely,

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back