WAHM Nappies

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
I only really know of cheeks and cherries, fill your pants and weenotions, where can I buy WAHM nappies, everytime I see one I love it's a blinking wahm one and I have no idea where they come from. Anybody got any sites they can reccomend? Tia

Debbie's Nappies - thenappywrapstore.co.uk

BnB member princessellie - mammymade.co.uk

I have nappies from both - would really recommend :thumbup:

Ella's House
Puddlekins
Luscious Little Somethings
Upsy Daisy
Hollow Oak
Fluff and Stuff
Dunk n Fluff
Muttaqin
Holden's Landing
Monkey Snuggles
Wild Child

The first few are based in the UK, some of the others are American and Wild Child is Australian. Jabula Baby sell quite a few the non-UK nappies though. Personally I was disappointed with Debbie's Nappies although the prices are cheap, my order took over six weeks to arrive, some of it was missing and what did arrive stank of cigarette smoke.

Just becarful Hun that mammymade site I just went on and it came up with some stupid thing saying the site had been hacked and was just a load of racist stuff on it x

there is a girlie mickey mouse one (preloved) on Cloth Nappy Tree going for £6

Nappies by Minki are made by wahm in the isle of lewis where there is very little job opportunities. I've got a couple of huggles night nappies from them and they are fab!

Just becarful Hun that mammymade site I just went on and it came up with some stupid thing saying the site had been hacked and was just a load of racist stuff on it x

It seems to be working fine now!

https://www.mammymade.co.uk/catalog/

The WAHM is question is about to have a baby any day now though (hopefully!!)

That's weird because if you type in mammymade.co.uk it is super dodgy and hacked but the link with the catalogue added works :shrug:

That's weird because if you type in mammymade.co.uk it is super dodgy and hacked but the link with the catalogue added works :shrug:

:shock:

wow! I just tyoed in mammymade.co.uk! That is mental! Someone should let her know! I'd hate people to come across that when all they want is a lovely nappy! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->