Wahoo CD1, starting Clomid in the morning! :)

Taima how's it going, did you ovulate yet? Ewcm is a fab sign, hopefully gearing up for a nice O! I have pcos and anovulatory cycles. I think the anovulation is caused my the pcos though. The eggs my body tries to release aren't mature enough.

Ladyj sorry af got you! Really glad you're feeling so positive about this cycle though. It's great your doctor increased your dose, fx it helps. I'd Defford ask him if you can or the reasoning of taking it the other days. Can't hurt to ask.

Afm - this cycle isn't going well! Every other time I've taken clomid (4 in total) I've ovulated on CD15 but not this time. Opks keep getting near positive and then negative and then positive again! My temps are still low and no normal signs of ovulation. I called my constant today to have bloods to confirm I I do not don't O but he said no as last cycles monitoring showed the clomid worked. I have ever to wait for my 3 month check and mention any concerns then and they might up the dose for the final 3 rounds of clomid. I'm stopping doing the opks now cause it's making me super anxious and I'm just going to try and keep BD every other day using preseed. Was really hoping for a father's day bfp but it's way too late for that now!

Princesstaz, sorry to hear you haven't ovulated. Just wait and see. Maybe get a scan to see the size of the follicle?

Lady17, sorry to hear AF came. I'm hoping this cycle will be your lucky one. I would suggest 2-7 or 3-7 is good. I like clomid early in the cycle.

Thanks for your support ladies. They saw me worrying there at the hospital and told me that it is not confirmed that I have pco and if I do then it's very minor. I believe I have been ovulating. I know my body and my temp rises clearly. But definitely O late probably due to minor PCO.

I am CD 15. I had a scan CD 10 and CD 13 and have great uterine lining and one mature follicle (20mm at CD13) on the left. On my right I have 2 smaller ones not sure if they matured or not (they were 11mm at CD10). She didn't measure them on CD 13. I'm going to have another scan today. I may get the trigger as I have not had a + opk yet (using wondfo). I really don't wanna O later than CD 16-18 since my follicle is fully matured

Btw clomid is drying me so much. I'm using Baking soda down there to make more CM hope that's not too bad? Am I hurting my chances? Am using robitossin and it's not helping me. Hubby doesn't wanna use pressed cuz it's not natural. And I'm not pushing it since I feel like the ewcm naturally would help them up the cervix. So preseed would only be helping sperms in the vagina. Any ideas?

Taima try drinking grapefruit juice, it worked for me the cycle I conceived ds on clomid. Had loads of ewcm from it. Sounds like everything is going perfectly by the sounds of your scan and monitoring! I have such a good feeling for you, lots of :dust:

Afm still haven't ovulated and body isn't even trying anymore, pretty sure it's not going to happen this cycle. Really don't understand as I've always responded perfectly to clomid! :shrug:

My consultant won't do anything until my 3 month review so I'll just have to take my 3rd cycle and hope for the best. Going to ask to be put on 100mg for the last 3 months

Princesstaz,
I am looking at your chart and I think I see a good temp rise CD22. Let's see what your next 2 temps look like.
I checked fertility friend charts to see if people got preg with late ovulation and it seems that a lot of people O late on clomid but still get pregnant. It gave me hope this cycle and it should give you hope and don't give up. Keep BDing and try not to worry. I'm having trouble with that myself.

I missed my app yesterday so I'm going tomorrow CD 17 and I'll request the trigger if still no surge and no ovulation. Let's see what happens.
About the grapefruit , I found conflicting opinions on it and decided to stay on the safe side. I realized yesterday and today I'm having ewcm but not as much as usual (usually very leaky) but at least I know it's fine at my cervix.

Good luck to us all this cycle.

Gold luck at your appointment, if you haven't already Od I hope you get the trigger shot. Looks like you'll be in 2ww soon, how exciting! Also as long as there is some ewcm there I wouldn't worry, bets there's loads more than we can see inside

I dunno what's going on with my chart or cycle but for me and rather think and be prepared for the worst and then anything else is a bonus. Hate getting my hopes up to have them crushed. Just a waiting game now I guess.

Princesstaz, I think you ovulated CD21-22. Your temp is definitely rising. Hope we get our BFPs this cycle.

Last night CD 16 I took a test at 5pm and it was darker than usual but not positive. I took another at 11pm and it was positive. So hopefully I'll ovulate today or tomorrow. Once my temp increases for 3 days I'm going to stop temping just to keep my mind off testing and stuff. Just happy I finally got my positive.

I'm still going today to have a scan see what size my follicles are. I wonder if I have just one or the other 2 smaller follicles grew. I was feeling twinges on the side of the 2 smaller follicles. I'm pretty sure my large follicle has reached 26mm and not sure if it's a good thing?

Baby dust to all of us... I hope we all finish this cycle with BFPs!!

Taima yay for a positive, that's fab. I'm not exactly sure on sizes of follicles but I know they need to be over 18mm to O so surly the bigger that better. Sure they'll tell you at your appointment though. Lots of :dust: coming your way!

Yeah I'm thinking I obviously did O now. But if it's around CD20/21 we didn't BD for 3 days so the chances realistically are low, especially as my cm is rubbish this cycle. If I out a higher temp in for tomorrow it gives me crosshairs for CD19 but not solid ones so ff isn't sure either!

Taima,
I am glad that things are starting to go in a positive direction for you! Lots of baby dust to you!!!! As far as using Robitussin I used it last month and I cannot really say I noticed a difference. I also used preseed. Im not sure if this is TMI but I noticed when I used preseed it seemed like after BDing alot of it stayed in. I will definitely try preseed again since I have several tubes left over.

Princess Taz
Don't give up there is still hope! I looked at your chart and it looks like you had a preovulatory dip on CD 17 and from there your temps hiked. My chart looked similar last month so that is why I say that but I am not an expert. Are your temps staying elevated because that could be a great sign since you ovulated late during your cycle. 5DPO my temps started to decline and I ovulated CD 16 which I know since my dr prescribed the trigger shot. Have you talked to your DR about a trigger shot so you can time intercourse? I sent my script to Freedom fertility pharmacy got my medication over nighted to me and it was extremely cheap. 30$. Like I said before do not give up hope I am claiming BFP for all of us!

When will you guys start testing? I think I will test July 6. Any suggestions on internet cheapies? I dont want to spend a fortune on hpt

Yea I agree with you now that you mention it. It probably started with a slow rise. I would say your ovulation is anywhere between 18-19 which is great! Good luck I hope you caught that egg : )

I am CD 18 today. I think I ovulated yesterday due to intense bloating and sharp ovulation pain that wore off before I slept. We'll see my temp tomorrow. I don't know what to think after my scan yesterday. On CD13 it was 19mm and yesterday CD17 (before I ovulated) it was 20mm so it didn't grow that much. Does that mean it wasn't good? I mean I didn't want a 26mm follicle, 20mm is better but the lack of growth over the few days worried me.

Lady17 I'm glad you liked preseed. All I do now is put a little baking soda. Not a lot. I conceived my first month trying while putting a lot of baking soda using my finger. Tmi...

Thanks ladies, I've put my chart in research mode and it's giving crosshairs for CD17 so I'm sticking with that! Could of been 19 though so not testing too early. This has been sick a stressful cycle!

Ladyj thanks for your input on my chart, I've had a slow rise before but not like that. I think because the clomid make my pre O temps higher too it makes it harder to have a clear pattern and rise. My fs has never even mentioned the trigger shot, not sure it's something that's common here in the UK but I'm going to ask for it at my 3 month review and see what he says. I think I'm going to do a cheeky test on Sunday as it's father's day but not expecting much and if not I'm going to wait to until tues/weds to test again.

Taima I think that a fine size and growth, as long as follicle is over 18mm you're good. I think they'd of said at the scan of they weren't happy. Eeek you're in the 2ww too by the sounds of it.

Hoping for bfps all around! :dust:

Hey guys,
I'm 4dpo today. I was so worried that I had not ovulated till my temp went really high 3 dpo. I also had my scan at 3dpo yesterday and doctor confirmed that I had ovulated and was very happy with my uterine lining and said I had a really good chance. I think I saw the number 16 mm isn't it too thick?. I started my progesterone supplements last night when I came back from the doctor.

I wanna stop temping and not take any tests till AF. But I have a feeling I won't be able to. Let's see what happens.

PrincessTaz have you tested?
Lady17, what days did you end up taking clomid? What CD are you?

I've been creeping lol never heard of using baking soda before!

Taima it all sounds awesome to me, yay for being in the tww. I have a good feeling for you!

Powell welcome :flower:
I'd never heard of that either, it's amazing what you learn on here lol.

I have been testing and all bfn but I don't know exactly how many dpo I really am because depending in what mode my chart is in it changes the days.

Taima it all sounds awesome to me, yay for being in the tww. I have a good feeling for you!

Powell welcome :flower:
I'd never heard of that either, it's amazing what you learn on here lol.

I have been testing and all bfn but I don't know exactly how many dpo I really am because depending in what mode my chart is in it changes the days.

I found a few threads on it and it sounds really helpful! I wanna sway girl tho so I'm conflicted :confused:

I've been creeping lol never heard of using baking soda before!

Hahaha yea when hubby and I were talking to my mom about TTC a boy she said someone she knows use a baking soda douche to conceive a boy and she was successful. I thought the idea was crazy and was not used to putting anything in there. I read online and found so many women doing it. Then I found baking soda finger which I liked better and used my first month TTC.. I got preg but miscarried so not sure if it had worked in swaying.

This month I found a real reason to use it and it's to Increase CM. but I tried not to use a whole lot because this was a clomid month and I don't wanna mess up the pH that badly and hurt chances of conception.

This sways boy but it's only part of a sway it's not a whole sway like diet and other stuff.

I eat a boy diet on regular basis so I'm more apt to have a boy anyways lol

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing? Where are you all in your cycle?

Princesstaz your chart looks so promising!! Do you have any symptoms??
I definitely think your getting a BFP!

I'm a few days behind you at 7dpo. Stopped temping. I have no unusual signs that would make me think I'm pregnant. Basically don't feel pregnant and the only sure sign of preg for me is implantation bleed and still didn't get that.

Baby dust to all of us

Taima this is pretty much what my chart was like last cycle but then it dropped cd12 and af came CD13. I've been testing and all bfn! Had a faint squinter on a frer that got my hopes up but it turned out to be am evap!

So annoying cause I thought I had loads of symptoms but now I'm thinking they're in my head lol.

I never felt pregnant with my ds, I was sure I was out that cycle.

I tried BSF and didn't really work at all to increase CM. It did for maybe 30 mins after but that was it.

Hey princesstaz,

How's everything going? I see your chart says positive tests but you got a period. Have you been to the doctor?? What's the pattern in he lines is it getting darker? I hope all turns out well.

Powell, Your supposed to do it half hr to 1 hr before BD.

I got AF today 16 dpo and onto a new cycle. I saw it coming lol not shocked. I've had period cramps from 9dpo.

Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->