Wait or not?

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
I am like a See-Saw!
One minute I have my sensible head on and think, in one year we will be debt free in our own place and that will be the right time to have another one as Jack will be able to feed himself and be potty trained etc.
However the next minute I think screw it why wait?

I said to OH earlier that December would be a good time to try and he agreed, and then said 'Your only going to change your mind in a few days' :dohh:

I feel like I am in limbo :blush:

Anyone else just think whats the harm of having one now? Would it make such a huge difference? - I blame my cousin who brought her 4 week old daughter to mine today :hissy:

meeeee!!! my date is constantly changing in my head, but really, in reality we will start trying in 2years probably when maddi is 3!! i would love another one now, we both would, but its just not the right time, we're getting married and want to move so we're waiting, its just hard :hissy: i keep thinking next sept would be a good time atm :dohh:

I wanted to wait until Jack was 3, it is now 2 1/2 lol
Will be 2 in a few days hehe

Im still patiently waiting to ttc for #1....but totally understand what you mean! We decided to wait til we'd paid off most of our debt and bought our own house. We are currently on track to ttc in sept, but so many times i've just thought why wait? Not much longer to wait now though! :happydance:

I wanted to wait until Jack was 3, it is now 2 1/2 lol
Will be 2 in a few days hehe

he he hon - thats so funny! i no its hard to wait isn't it! i'm sooo broody its unture! though i def not ready to spread my time, i like it just being me and maddi :blush: (and OH when he's not working :lol:) i can't wait for maddi to have a sibling though, i don't want to wish time away, but at the same time, it would be nice to start ttc now :dohh:

Im still patiently waiting to ttc for #1....but totally understand what you mean! We decided to wait til we'd paid off most of our debt and bought our own house. We are currently on track to ttc in sept, but so many times i've just thought why wait? Not much longer to wait now though! :happydance:

hon - totally understand - we brought our own home quite a few years ago now, but now we're wtt till we sell and buy something bigger :dohh: and the housing market isn't great atm either around here to sell. hopefully we can move next year if we're lucky :D

We were going to TTC in December, then September, then we just thought what the hell :rofl:

that's why I didn't set a "date." I told myself I had to lose 15 pounds first, so the faster I do that, the sooner we start! lol. I wanted to get down to 125, but I'm 135 now and I just don't care. We're starting next cycle regardless lol.

Yes, I do flip flop.
There is part of me that wants to start immediately. Another part of me sees how many very good reasons there are to wait.
At the moment, reason and patience are winning, but it's bound to flop back. And I'm sure that once we are pregs, I'll be freaking out thinking, "Ack! What have we done? We should have waited until the economy is better and this and that are in place for my job, etc" There will always be something.
What makes going back to work more bearable is knowing that we'll be TTCing shortly after, though.

OMG! I'm in the same boat. I had LO 3 months ago and already thinking of going for #2 now. I must be nuts! OH is ok with it, and actually thinks it the better thing to do but I don't know... I'm not 100% convinced. I don't even really know why I'm not convinced. We're ok financially, we have the space, but is it too soon for my body to go through pregnancy again? So confused :(

I change my mind all the time, it's ridiculous. I guess I will know it's the right time when I can go a few weeks without changing my mind every 2 seconds.

Hi girls
I'm kinda new here so would be great to chat to other ladies who are WTT. I've been broody for a couple of years now so at the end of last year me and OH decided that we should get a move on and start getting ourselves ready to TTC. That unfortunately has meant having to move house coz our last place was too small! Anyway we moved into our new 'family home' in April which needs a lot of work and have started getting it ready for our future family. The other night we had a good talk about it and have decided that we are going to start TTC after Christmas. I'm sooooo excited, I would start TTC today if I had my way but OH is being very sensible and I know it's only because he wants us and our children to have as comfortable a start as poss but I just really want to get started. Broody hormones are going into overdrive!!!!! Anyone else got a OH who is just far too sensible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->