Waitin patiently...or impatiently!

aw, I'm sorry to hear that :hugs: That's good that you are getting a scan, it'll be reassuring just to know that you are being looked after. How are you feeling?

Babes don't come so easy, do they?

Yeh I'm glad there going to do a scan n get checked but also hoping I'm not the problem why we haven't conceived. Ive ordered some preseed now to try next cycle n going to do opks again x

Still got the soreness and back pain I'm hoping maybe once af here it will wear off then x

HI hun,

Sorry my replies are always so late, it's just so busy being back at work. How is everything going? Did you have your scan?

Preseed sounds good, I was going to try it if I didn't get a bfp this month. Have you tried using my days app? It monitors your cycle and allows you to record basal body temp, symptoms, opk results etc. I used it for the last two months and found it helped me keep track of everything.

I have a scan on 29th Jan at 7 weeks so just keeping my fingers crossed that everything is going to be ok.

To the lovely ladies I spoke with through this thread, I thought I'd let you know that I sadly lost my baby.

My scan that I had on 29th Jan showed the sac and fetal pole, but unfortunatly, everything was too small and there was no heartbeat present. I had hcg bloods done over that weekend which showed that they were high and rising but not doubling. I had another scan (internal this time) a week later and my baby (which should have been 8 weeks) was only measuring 5 weeks 1 day and there was still no heartbeat. My hcg had continued to increase but this increase was getting less. I had another scan a week following that and there had been minimum growth but still no heartbeat. Baby was measuring 7mm which is a stage that needs a heartbeat to be viable. I had a D and C booked for the following week, but I miscarried naturally just days before hand. After two weeks, I have finally stopped bleeding.

My baby and gestational sac is now being tested by histology and my husband and I have had a series of bloods taken in preparation for the infertility clinic.

Tough times, but after three sad losses in a row and in a year, hopefully the clinic will help us get some answers.

I hope you are doing fine and baby dust to all. Keep the faith.

xxx

So sorry Hun, lots of hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"