waiting alone

M

maybebaby16

i posted on here last week about waiting to try with my boyfriend. well we have broken up now. so i will be wtt on my own until i find someone who wants to be with me forever. think i want someone older next time teenage boys are too immature.

sorry to hear that. Hope you find someone special to wtt with

Didn't wanna read and run. I think whatever life throws at you it happens for a reason. Hopefully you'll find the one for you, don't get your hopes up about finding a mature one though :haha:

sorry on the break up, but i'm sure you will find someone much better for you iin the long run... and ps. no boys are mature!

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Just remember that age doesn't necessarily determine maturity.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck finding someone better for you x

Aww, that sucks :-(.

My DH is 40 and I'm waaay more mature than him at 22, lol. I am reliably informed that mature men exist, although I've never seen one myself :D

Good luck with finding someone special. I'm almost eighteen and i've been out a few times with someone who's twenty two and i'm more mature than him so far! :haha:

Im sorry to hear that hun, hope your ok.Im waiting alone aswell your not on your own :hugs:

Mature men are hard to find, then again even mature men can be extremely childish.I hope you find a good man soon, try and stay away from the boys.

A mature man? Does such a thing even exist? :haha:

It's very doubtful... :blush:

Sorry to hear about your break up, just remember some things happen for a reason and hopefully you will find the man right for you and settle down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->