Waiting... always waiting

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by nikipea, Jan 31, 2011.

1. nikipea

nikipea Brand new mom!

Waiting on the call back from my ob's nurse about my hcg bloods from last week. I was fine over the weekend just cleaning and relaxing, but now that im back to work im going mad with anticipation! Had a scan at 4 weeks way too early to find anything but we thought we may be further along. Have another scan on thursday the 10th ill be 6 weeks 2 days and im hoping to see a heart beat but while waiting for that i just want to know how my hcg levels are! Thanks for the rant i'm sure you have all had a moment of wait frustration. :)

2. hello! i just wanted to share that i will have my first scan tomorrow at 6w+3d and am hoping and praying that we see a heartbeat! i'll let ya know how it goes :)

3. abc123x

abc123x Well-Known Member

My doctor is one big wait frustration!

Hopefully they will call you soon. If not, call and nag. I do it all the time.

4. hollyw79

hollyw79 Well-Known Member

Wait, wait, wait! AMEN to that! lol

I have MY appointment on Wednesday, be exactly 6 weeks- I hope I get to see a heartbeat too!

5. nikipea

nikipea Brand new mom!

Keep us updated on those heartbeats! I'm very interested and hopeful! And she said it will for sure be today she calls me back. She better 3:00 rolls around and ill be calling her back, hehe.

6. hollyw79

hollyw79 Well-Known Member

nikipea~ I would go crazy waiting too- and I know I'd be on the phone myself! I wish I could fast forward tonight and tomorrow and have it be Wednesday! :)