Waiting... always waiting

nikipea

Brand new mom!
Reaction score
Waiting on the call back from my ob's nurse about my hcg bloods from last week. I was fine over the weekend just cleaning and relaxing, but now that im back to work im going mad with anticipation! Had a scan at 4 weeks way too early to find anything but we thought we may be further along. Have another scan on thursday the 10th ill be 6 weeks 2 days and im hoping to see a heart beat but while waiting for that i just want to know how my hcg levels are! Thanks for the rant i'm sure you have all had a moment of wait frustration. :)

hello! i just wanted to share that i will have my first scan tomorrow at 6w+3d and am hoping and praying that we see a heartbeat! i'll let ya know how it goes :)

My doctor is one big wait frustration!

Hopefully they will call you soon. If not, call and nag. I do it all the time.

Wait, wait, wait! AMEN to that! lol

I have MY appointment on Wednesday, be exactly 6 weeks- I hope I get to see a heartbeat too!

Keep us updated on those heartbeats! I'm very interested and hopeful! And she said it will for sure be today she calls me back. She better 3:00 rolls around and ill be calling her back, hehe.

nikipea~ I would go crazy waiting too- and I know I'd be on the phone myself! I wish I could fast forward tonight and tomorrow and have it be Wednesday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->