Waiting and worried

HayleyJo1984

Reaction score
Hi all

Just a little background about myself.

I'm 29 and in a relationship. I was married previously and had problems conceiving so I have a good idea of what this is all about. Enough to be worried that it may be happening again anyway :cry:

Basically I recently (March) came off birth control as my partner and I would like children. I know this is soon but as I say I have been through it before so please don't stop reading just yet.

I have an unusually high prolactin level and as such I'm going to see a consultant on 17th July so I have problems with my hormones anyway.

Anyway back to the original reason behind this post (sorry for the rambling)

I am now 9 days late for my period with no signs and two negative tests. However, yesterday I had slight brown when wiping (nothing substantial and almost like the end of a period) and certainly nothing on the pad I wore as precaution because I thought P was coming. Then today I have noticed slight spotting when wiping but again nothing on the pad.

My question is really should I be worried?

Apologies for the rambling, thank you for listening and I look forward to your replies

What are you worried about? For some reason a few cycles running I had the brown stuff when I wiped and then kinda nothing, then within a couple of days my period arrived, it was very random and I dont know why it happened, but I think it happened to 3 cycles and then went back to normal and normal for me is full on bleeding without any sign that its coming. Maybe its just on its way but taking its time?

Do you know when you ovulated? Just wondering if there is any chance you could have ovulated late? x

What are you worried about? For some reason a few cycles running I had the brown stuff when I wiped and then kinda nothing, then within a couple of days my period arrived, it was very random and I dont know why it happened, but I think it happened to 3 cycles and then went back to normal and normal for me is full on bleeding without any sign that its coming. Maybe its just on its way but taking its time?

Do you know when you ovulated? Just wondering if there is any chance you could have ovulated late? x
Thank you for your reply. Not really sure what I'm worried about but feel very apprehensive. I'm unsure when I ovulated as I had surgery in May so have been unable to calculate anything correctly. It may be that P will show up in a few days. The 17th and Consultant appointment seem a long time away. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->