Waiting for a True Dark BFP

jaytee

Reaction score
Good Morning girls....

Today is 10 dpo for me and I believe I got a faint positive on my HPT this morning. I want to test again in a few days...at least three more days. I hope it was a true :bfp: and not an evap.

Its thin and has color and is came up within the test time

Hi Jaytee
I'm also about 10 dpo (went on hols to Spain and to a wedding in Edinburgh, all with early flights and late boozy nights so my temps are all over the place and FF cannot detect O) and got a very, very, very faint line on two different brands of internet cheapies and tonight I got a very faint line on a First Response. But all of them are too faint to photograph. Going to try and hang out til Saturday but probably won't manage!!!

Good luck and here's to some weekend :bfp::bfp::bfp:s and June babies!!

Hx

Hi Jaytee
I'm also about 10 dpo (went on hols to Spain and to a wedding in Edinburgh, all with early flights and late boozy nights so my temps are all over the place and FF cannot detect O) and got a very, very, very faint line on two different brands of internet cheapies and tonight I got a very faint line on a First Response. But all of them are too faint to photograph. Going to try and hang out til Saturday but probably won't manage!!!

Good luck and here's to some weekend :bfp::bfp::bfp:s and June babies!!

Hx

I said that I would wait until Sunday ( three days) but instead I went and bought the cheap Dollar store brand test. ( I bought 4) And I tested again today at lunch time and I got a faint positive again. I hope we both get dark bfps !!!!!!! I bought a first respose test today but will be using that one on MOnday is AF isn't here. lol

Ooooooh!! Fingers crossed. I did another First Response this morning and got a very faint positive again. I would say about 15-20% as strong as the control line and it was pink so I am feeling quite hopeful. I had a pack of three FRs so I'm saving one until Monday when AF is due and using internet cheapies over the weekend.

Have you got any symptoms?
I am shattered, feel a bit sick, have weird creamy CM and my boobs don't hurt like they usually do this close to AF (this happened last time I was PG before miscarriage).

Hope to catch up on Monday with two massive, dark :bfp:s! Good luck!

Stay away :witch:

Hx

I just found this on POAS.com

8. The positive line is really faint. Is this okay? An HPT tells you exactly one thing: your urine either has detectable pregnancy hormone in it, or it doesn't. The darkness or lightness of a line doesn't mean much. Generally speaking, a very light line can mean there is a small amount of hCG in your urine, and a very dark line can mean there is a larger amount of hCG in your urine. This is why you may get a faint positive at 10 DPO but a darker positive at 18 DPO. However, this is not always true. Tests are all different, and even tests in the same box may differ in sensitivity. Comparing light/dark lines will just drive you nuts. If you see a line in the "results" window, you're preg!

Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!

Hx

I also tested yesterday at 10 dpo and got a faint positive and again today. It was slightly darker but not much.

OMG ... theres 3 of u ere with faint pos !!! mind u its early days so it will get darker...congrats 2all of u !:)

That post from POAS.com turned my stomach into a knot :happydance:

OMG!!!!!! :happydance:

I didn't today in fear that it would be negative. maybe I'll test again tomorrow morning. I just hope I'm not getting colored evaps....OMG I'm so nervous! :blush:

:dohh:

I'm starting to think my test are evap lines. I refuse to take another test! :hissy:

Good luck everyone....hope you all get your BFP's xx

Picts guys? how about all three of you post them here! How interesting. I hope this is it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->