Waiting for a True Dark BFP

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by jaytee, Oct 2, 2008.

1. jaytee

jaytee Well-Known Member

Good Morning girls....

Today is 10 dpo for me and I believe I got a faint positive on my HPT this morning. I want to test again in a few days...at least three more days. I hope it was a true :bfp: and not an evap.

Its thin and has color and is came up within the test time

2. amber20

amber20 4 boys and finally a girl

Hope its your BFP!!!

3. Halle71

Halle71 Pregnant with number 2!

Hi Jaytee
    I'm also about 10 dpo (went on hols to Spain and to a wedding in Edinburgh, all with early flights and late boozy nights so my temps are all over the place and FF cannot detect O) and got a very, very, very faint line on two different brands of internet cheapies and tonight I got a very faint line on a First Response. But all of them are too faint to photograph. Going to try and hang out til Saturday but probably won't manage!!!

Good luck and here's to some weekend :bfp::bfp::bfp:s and June babies!!

Hx

4. jaytee

jaytee Well-Known Member

I said that I would wait until Sunday ( three days) but instead I went and bought the cheap Dollar store brand test. ( I bought 4) And I tested again today at lunch time and I got a faint positive again. I hope we both get dark bfps !!!!!!! I bought a first respose test today but will be using that one on MOnday is AF isn't here. lol

5. Halle71

Ooooooh!! Fingers crossed. I did another First Response this morning and got a very faint positive again. I would say about 15-20% as strong as the control line and it was pink so I am feeling quite hopeful. I had a pack of three FRs so I'm saving one until Monday when AF is due and using internet cheapies over the weekend.

Have you got any symptoms?
    I am shattered, feel a bit sick, have weird creamy CM and my boobs don't hurt like they usually do this close to AF (this happened last time I was PG before miscarriage).

Hope to catch up on Monday with two massive, dark :bfp:s! Good luck!

Stay away :witch:

Hx

6. Halle71

I just found this on POAS.com

8. The positive line is really faint. Is this okay? An HPT tells you exactly one thing: your urine either has detectable pregnancy hormone in it, or it doesn't. The darkness or lightness of a line doesn't mean much. Generally speaking, a very light line can mean there is a small amount of hCG in your urine, and a very dark line can mean there is a larger amount of hCG in your urine. This is why you may get a faint positive at 10 DPO but a darker positive at 18 DPO. However, this is not always true. Tests are all different, and even tests in the same box may differ in sensitivity. Comparing light/dark lines will just drive you nuts. If you see a line in the "results" window, you're preg!

Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!

Hx

7. nellis10

nellis10 TTC with Duofertility

Congrats to both of you!!! :happydance:

8. amber20

amber20 4 boys and finally a girl

I also tested yesterday at 10 dpo and got a faint positive and again today. It was slightly darker but not much.

9. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

OMG ... theres 3 of u ere with faint pos !!! mind u its early days so it will get darker...congrats 2all of u !:)

10. jaytee

jaytee Well-Known Member

That post from POAS.com turned my stomach into a knot :happydance:

OMG!!!!!! :happydance:

I didn't today in fear that it would be negative. maybe I'll test again tomorrow morning. I just hope I'm not getting colored evaps....OMG I'm so nervous! :blush:

11. jaytee

jaytee Well-Known Member

:dohh:

I'm starting to think my test are evap lines. I refuse to take another test! :hissy:

12. NickyT75

NickyT75 RIP Sophie my angel

Good luck everyone....hope you all get your BFP's xx

13. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Picts guys? how about all three of you post them here! How interesting. I hope this is it :D

14. Angeldust

Angeldust Guest

Good luck guys xxx