Waiting for AF or BFP today (UPDATE BFP and weeks estimator!)

Congrats! Looks like we're going to be bump buddies again MyFavSurprise!

Thank you all :) seeing everyone comment makes it feel so much more real!

Congrats! Looks like we're going to be bump buddies again MyFavSurprise!

Haha yes! Congratulations to you too! We kind of had thought it may take a while to get pg this time because we were doing things to try for a girl (that make pregnancy less likely) and here I am first cycle, and here you are as a surprise, it looks like it is just meant to be :) Even though we were trying my reaction was still, pardon my language, "oh s*** :dohh:"

Has the shock worn off for you?

Ooh, I hope you've caught your little girl! Hahaha, I think most people's first reaction is usually similar! It's a crazy feeling whether you've been trying or not. The shock is wearing off for me slightly, though I honestly don't know if it will be real until I'm trying to wrangle three children under three years old! What will your due date be, do you know?

Thank you! I hope we have too, but for now I'm telling myself that this is our 3rd boy, until proven otherwise!

Haha I understand what you mean, I am surprisingly looking forward to this age gap, because with our 5 year old it's so different than with our baby and it can be hard to involve both of them in an activity..luckily he loves his baby brother like crazy so he's not typically disappointed with doing things baby style.. I've also heard a lot that going from 1-2 is harder than going from 2-3..i hope they're right!!

My family is going to think I'm nuts, ive already decided on how to tell my mother.. I'm going to wait until our 12 week scan and get her a grandma card and put in a picture of our first son, a picture of our second, and an ultrasound photo...I hope it sweetens the reaction just a little bit, haha. The craziest part is that we live with her, so hiding it is going to be strange!

When I look it up it shows anywhere between March 22 and March 24... What is yours? Have you started having any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->