Waiting for Anatomy scan

Oh yep that would be great! The most annoying part for me is that I've had an extremely strong instinct feeling since the beginning so its more like HURRY UP I NEED CONFIRMATION MY INSTINCTS AREN'T USELESS! Lol! It is very exciting!
I can imagine! What are you thinking it will be?

I've always had a strong feeling it is a boy - my SO has as well. I posted in the gender prediction page and everyone there said boy too! When is your due date? We must be around the same time

Oh yep that would be great! The most annoying part for me is that I've had an extremely strong instinct feeling since the beginning so its more like HURRY UP I NEED CONFIRMATION MY INSTINCTS AREN'T USELESS! Lol! It is very exciting!
I can imagine! What are you thinking it will be?

I've always had a strong feeling it is a boy - my SO has as well. I posted in the gender prediction page and everyone there said boy too! When is your due date? We must be around the same time
Oh I hope it is a boy!
December 25th.

I have my scan on the 17th of August. The wait is pretty much excruciating :haha: I think I'm more anxious this time because I have one of each already so I'm dying to find out.

I can imagine! Are you hoping for a specific gender?

I'm hoping for a girl, DH is hoping for a boy, DD is hoping for a baby sister and keeps insisting the baby is a girl, and just about everyone I know has also guessed girl.

My instincts are no help, some days I think girl, some days I think boy, so I'm really just clueless and want the next 20 some days to fly by

I have a gender scan booked for the 17th August, 3 weeks today feels like a lifetime away!

I have my scan on the 17th of August. The wait is pretty much excruciating :haha: I think I'm more anxious this time because I have one of each already so I'm dying to find out.

We have our scans on the same day. This is our first and I am very excited to find out. Good Luck!!

I'm so nervous about mine! I'm seeing my OB today so I guess I'll book it then. I'll be 20 weeks on August 17. I'm anxious because the dr who did my 12 week scan wasn't all that friendly and guessed boy. I had a private scan after that (she said girl) so I'm nervous he'll say boy again! I had a hospital scan last week due to complications and she did a pretty detailed one so looks like baby is healthy 👍🏻 but I'm STILL nervous something will show up! I always worry about spinabifida. Hope I can try and relax a bit, but there's something about the scheduled ultrasounds that worry me. Good thing is hopefully I'll feel relieved and happy after it! Looks like there's a few of us around the same time. Exciting!

BethMaasaan - that's so cute your baby is due Christmas Day! 🎄

We have our scans on the same day. This is our first and I am very excited to find out. Good Luck!!

We are practically next door neighbors too with you being in Maryland :haha:

Good luck with your scan :) and it looks like there's 3 of us having scans on the 17th, it's a pretty popular day. I booked mine nice and early because waiting until the afternoon of that day would probably kill me

I'm hoping for a girl, DH is hoping for a boy, DD is hoping for a baby sister and keeps insisting the baby is a girl, and just about everyone I know has also guessed girl.

My instincts are no help, some days I think girl, some days I think boy, so I'm really just clueless and want the next 20 some days to fly by

I know the feeling. My instincts are no help either. But I too am hoping girl. As far as I know the only person in my family wishing for a boy is my MiL. She has 5 grandaughters and 1 grandson (not biological). So she wants a boy.

We are practically next door neighbors too with you being in Maryland :haha:

Good luck with your scan :) and it looks like there's 3 of us having scans on the 17th, it's a pretty popular day. I booked mine nice and early because waiting until the afternoon of that day would probably kill me

Good luck you guys, with your scans. I am so excited for you guys.

I'm so nervous about mine! I'm seeing my OB today so I guess I'll book it then. I'll be 20 weeks on August 17. I'm anxious because the dr who did my 12 week scan wasn't all that friendly and guessed boy. I had a private scan after that (she said girl) so I'm nervous he'll say boy again! I had a hospital scan last week due to complications and she did a pretty detailed one so looks like baby is healthy 👍🏻 but I'm STILL nervous something will show up! I always worry about spinabifida. Hope I can try and relax a bit, but there's something about the scheduled ultrasounds that worry me. Good thing is hopefully I'll feel relieved and happy after it! Looks like there's a few of us around the same time. Exciting!

BethMaasaan - that's so cute your baby is due Christmas Day! 🎄

I would think at 12 weeks it would be incredibly hard to tell. I know my doctor and ultrasound techs were "it may be too early to tell" with DD, when I went for the anatomy scan at 18weeks. I will hope it turns out to be a girl!

:D Yeah, I just hope it does not arrive on Christmas day, or befoe it either.

I had my 20 week scan today and baby had its legs shut so we couldn't see the gender!!! My OH was gutted! I am still adamant its a girl and so is my OH but we cant shop for specific colours now because theres still a chance it could be a boy! Neutral it is lol

I had my 20 week scan today and baby had its legs shut so we couldn't see the gender!!! My OH was gutted! I am still adamant its a girl and so is my OH but we cant shop for specific colours now because theres still a chance it could be a boy! Neutral it is lol

Darn! I remember with DD, she too was not cooperative so the tech sat there and pushed on and jiggled my gut until she moved enough for her to see. :haha: Happened at nearly every scan too. DD was always uncooperative.
I would be gutted too. Even now, I try to look at neutral stuff and it gets frustrating because I want to start buying.

How annoying Charlie! I bet it's a girl. Will you have another scan?

I booked my 20 week for August 24, I'll be just over 21 weeks. Feels AGES away. My OB did a quick scan on her (pretty terrible!) machine but it was hard to tell as the baby was in an awkward position. But she's pretty sure girl! :)

I booked my 20 week for August 24, I'll be just over 21 weeks. Feels AGES away. My OB did a quick scan on her (pretty terrible!) machine but it was hard to tell as the baby was in an awkward position. But she's pretty sure girl! :)

Just 4 weeks away! Which will feel like a decade!

My 20 week scan is on the 21st of August which feels like forever away but I am so impatient that I had a private gender scan on Sunday and........................... It's a boy!!!! We have 3 little girls already so we are over the moon :) xxx

I have my anotomy scan next wednesday and im so excited im counting the days down lol, i think im having a boy OH thinks girl lol we shall see i just cant wait to start buying clothes im like a kid in a sweet shop wen it comes to baby and childrens clothes i love buying clothes for my girls :) xx

My 20 week scan is on the 21st of August which feels like forever away but I am so impatient that I had a private gender scan on Sunday and........................... It's a boy!!!! We have 3 little girls already so we are over the moon :) xxx

Aww congrats on your little boy!!

Congratulations!!:happydance:

I have my anotomy scan next wednesday and im so excited im counting the days down lol, i think im having a boy OH thinks girl lol we shall see i just cant wait to start buying clothes im like a kid in a sweet shop wen it comes to baby and childrens clothes i love buying clothes for my girls :) xx

Not much longer now. I have been counting down too LOL. I made these little banners almost, and every Monday for the past month I upload them to FB. I have attached a couple. I also did a poll on poll-maker.com to have friend and family give me their two cents. 13 people voted blue and 11 voted pink. It allowed them to participate in it all, because I will not be doing a gender reveal party this time. (but I will be doing something special to reveal the gender.)

I am the same way. Once I had a break down in a baby isle at a store, because I wanted to buy DD some cute new clothing, but money was especially tight that month. I got over it though, the very next month I bought her almost a completely new wardrobe. :haha:

PS: also attached the picture I made when I closed the poll on Sunday.

Attachments

• 2weeks.jpg
    2weeks.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1week.jpg
    1week.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
  • gender reveal.jpg
    gender reveal.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1
  • pinkvsblue.jpg
    pinkvsblue.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2

Nope no more scans for me, so looks like i wont find out till December and the worst is all day today iv been looking for crib bedding and i do not want white or grey lol cant find any pretty neutral!!! Same with bottles i want tommee tippee, they do pink, blue or clear,,,, why not do yellow??? Lol! I think girl BUT my last baby was a girl and she co operated beautifully with every scan, however my boys were pains in the butt for scans! Every time they were in wrong positions it took 3 scans to see my last boys gender lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->