Waiting for Anatomy scan

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
How many ladies are waiting for you Anatomy scans? How much longer do you have to wait?

I have just about a week left. I am getting mine Monday, August 3rd in the afternoon. I have had this appointment set since the beginning of June. The wait has been killing me. I thought for sure time would fly, seeing as whenever my daughter has a booked appointment with her pediatrician it gets here in a blink of an eye. She just had her 15-month checkup on Thursday, and it too was booked in the beginning of June.

What is everyone doing to help time pass quicker? I am a stay at Home mom. And despite the everyday routine, days just drag on.

Also, I have a gender guess thread. The picture is far from detailed, but I though maybe I can get some input. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2328333-probably-impossible-tell.html

Do you mean the 20 week anomily scan?
If so mine is on Thursday now 4 days away :D

Mines not until 26th August, although I find out what im having at a private scan on Thursday. I did this with my first but am nervous and impatient to know all is ok xx

Wow. Seems like forever away!
I can not wait until the Third. I am anxious to see what I am having.

My gender scan is Thursday but my 20 week scan isn't until 24tj August x

I have about three weeks left. I go August 17th.

I thought Girl this time and husband thought boy, only one out of four pregnancies i've been right lol.

I thought Girl this time and husband thought boy, only one out of four pregnancies I've been right lol.
Last time everyone including DH continued to say girl. And refer to the baby as "her" or "she". I always would tag "or him" or "or he" onto EVERYTHING they said. I did not want to jinx myself or get my hopes up. but all the while I too believed it was a girl.

This time all the same people are thinking girl, except DH. He says he hopes for a girl but thinks it is boy. I am just hoping for girl. I do not want to get too excited. So I refuse to convince myself one way or ther other.

9 days left for us and I am starting to go crazy too!!! It was much easier when the scan wasn't booked in and I could just think "oh yeah we'll find out in a month or so" but now that the date is set and so close I am obsessing too! I don't really think there's any way to stop the constant wondering tbh :haha:

9 days left for us and I am starting to go crazy too!!! It was much easier when the scan wasn't booked in and I could just think "oh yeah we'll find out in a month or so" but now that the date is set and so close I am obsessing too! I don't really think there's any way to stop the constant wondering tbh :haha:

So your's is a day or ao after mine. Pretty exciting!The closer the date gets the more I obsess. IT is like the only thing I think about. Yesterday I was telling DH that I wish they mad a home test like and ovulation test or pregnancy test that can determine the sex of the baby!

I have my scan on the 17th of August. The wait is pretty much excruciating :haha: I think I'm more anxious this time because I have one of each already so I'm dying to find out.

So your's is a day or ao after mine. Pretty exciting!The closer the date gets the more I obsess. IT is like the only thing I think about. Yesterday I was telling DH that I wish they mad a home test like and ovulation test or pregnancy test that can determine the sex of the baby!

Oh yep that would be great! The most annoying part for me is that I've had an extremely strong instinct feeling since the beginning so its more like HURRY UP I NEED CONFIRMATION MY INSTINCTS AREN'T USELESS! Lol! It is very exciting!

I have my scan on the 17th of August. The wait is pretty much excruciating :haha: I think I'm more anxious this time because I have one of each already so I'm dying to find out.

I can imagine! Are you hoping for a specific gender?

Oh yep that would be great! The most annoying part for me is that I've had an extremely strong instinct feeling since the beginning so its more like HURRY UP I NEED CONFIRMATION MY INSTINCTS AREN'T USELESS! Lol! It is very exciting!
I can imagine! What are you thinking it will be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->