• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting for Anatomy scan

How annoying Charlie! I bet it's a girl. Will you have another scan?

I booked my 20 week for August 24, I'll be just over 21 weeks. Feels AGES away. My OB did a quick scan on her (pretty terrible!) machine but it was hard to tell as the baby was in an awkward position. But she's pretty sure girl! :)

Nope no more scans for me, so looks like i wont find out till December and the worst is all day today iv been looking for crib bedding and i do not want white or grey lol cant find any pretty neutral!!! Same with bottles i want tommee tippee, they do pink, blue or clear,,,, why not do yellow??? Lol! I think girl BUT my last baby was a girl and she co operated beautifully with every scan, however my boys were pains in the butt for scans! Every time they were in wrong positions it took 3 scans to see my last boys gender lol!

Aww, man that sucks! I hope it turns out to be a girl!

19 more days, aaaahhhh :brat: and they are making me wait until 20 weeks exactly. Some ladies due after me have already found out the gender of their babies, and a lot of ladies are lucky enough to find out at 16, 17, 18, and 19 weeks, but I have to wait!!!

19 more days, aaaahhhh :brat: and they are making me wait until 20 weeks exactly. Some ladies due after me have already found out the gender of their babies, and a lot of ladies are lucky enough to find out at 16, 17, 18, and 19 weeks, but I have to wait!!!

I know it! Ladies due in January and February already know. I have 5 sleeps until my scan. Which is late in the afternoon.(after 3pm)
It feel like it is so far away! Hopefully time will pass quickly for you!

I know it! Ladies due in January and February already know. I have 5 sleeps until my scan. Which is late in the afternoon.(after 3pm)
It feel like it is so far away! Hopefully time will pass quickly for you!

Oh less than a week to go! Though I can imagine the pain of having to wait until the afternoon, but the day will be here soon! Good luck!

Oh less than a week to go! Though I can imagine the pain of having to wait until the afternoon, but the day will be here soon! Good luck!

Luckily enough, on appointment days time flies. I always schedule appointments for late in the day because it is easier on me, seeing as we are the type of family who are late to bed, late to wake up.
But DD wake up anytime between 10 and 10:30 in the morning. and then wakes me (through crying or laughing and jibbering through the baby monitor). Then I nurse her for 20 minutes, then we go and make breakfast and eat. By the time our normal morning routine is finished it is noon or 1pm, then I got to wake DH (who thinks it is suitable to stay up all night) then gotta ger me and h DD ready.. and then gotta leave 30 minutes before the appointment to give us plenty of time to get there, with or without traffic. SO lucky enough the time will arrive before I know it.

2 weeks and 3 days until we found out team :pink: or team :blue: :happydance:

2 weeks and 3 days until we found out team :pink: or team :blue: :happydance:
:happydance: Awesome!
3 more sleeps until I find out!

We are super excited, especially since this is our 1st.

Oh yeah, absolutely. I can imagine. I remember just being anxious with my first. Because everyone was calling it "her" before we found out the gender. and I would get so angry, because I felt like they were jinxing it. Because I really wanted a girl.
We had the tech write out the gender and seal it in an envelope.. We delivered it to a bakery, and a week later we found out the gender. Unfortunately, an idiot at the bakery told us the color in the cake... We were pretty bummed about it. But the people at the reveal party got the surprise, so it worked out.

This time I am excited. I guess, because I have been there done that. And no one is really that involved with me. or speculating gender.. Wich leaves me room to get excited. That and I have had this appointment scheduled for 2 months. LOL!

Good luck! You hoping for a specific gender?

I have to wait until August 24th (will be 20w2d). Was going to do a private scan, but family came up the weekend I was suppose to do that. Now I have to find a cute way to tell my fiance as he will be starting a new job on the 17th and will not be able to come with :(

I have to wait until August 24th (will be 20w2d). Was going to do a private scan, but family came up the weekend I was suppose to do that. Now I have to find a cute way to tell my fiance as he will be starting a new job on the 17th and will not be able to come with :(

Aww man that sucks! at least you will have copies of the sonogram to show, right? I know we can do it here, not sure if you can, but could you get a DVD copy of the ultrasound to show him? so he doesn't miss everything. I know up here there is a small fee (10$).

My 20 week scan is scheduled at the hospital, so the most I will get are a couple pictures :( Our anniversary is on the 13th, so I'm hoping that Friday I will have the money, so we can go and find out together, like we did with our daughter.

My 20 week scan is scheduled at the hospital, so the most I will get are a couple pictures :( Our anniversary is on the 13th, so I'm hoping that Friday I will have the money, so we can go and find out together, like we did with our daughter.

Well, finger crossed. I hope you can do that with him!

Well, finger crossed. I hope you can do that with him!

Just scheduled a private scan for the 15th so he will be able to to be there :) Taking our 2.5 year old daughter with us, so hopefully she doesn't freak out when some weird person touches mommy. But she will be treated to the zoo afterwards so I'm hoping all goes well :)

Just scheduled a private scan for the 15th so he will be able to to be there :) Taking our 2.5 year old daughter with us, so hopefully she doesn't freak out when some weird person touches mommy. But she will be treated to the zoo afterwards so I'm hoping all goes well :)

That is awesome. I am bringing my 15 month old with us. She is use to seeing my messed with, luckily. It is an hour long scan though, so I am just hoping she will make it through without fussing. That if they even let her come back. DH might miss it because of that.

I'm hoping mine will do good as the place that the private scan is in, does not look like a clinic/hospital room. But she will still probably freak out cause someone strange is touching me. She is a very protective little girl and will not hesitate to try and make me leave lol

I'm hoping mine will do good as the place that the private scan is in, does not look like a clinic/hospital room. But she will still probably freak out cause someone strange is touching me. She is a very protective little girl and will not hesitate to try and make me leave lol

That's really cute! I hope she does well!!
Maybe mine will do that when she is a bit older. As of now, she has been there at all my dentist appointments and stuff since she was 3 months old. SO I think she has gotten used to seeing my poked and proded by complete strangers. She just get the look on her face of "whats going on here?" LOL

Jealous that you all are getting closer! I'm just now hitting 2nd tri So mine isn't until Sept 16th. We could pay for a private scan to be done, but it would only be about 3 weeks sooner so I'm not sure it's worth the $100.

I was going to find out at 17 weeks, but it didn't work out. It sucks I have to wait two more weeks still, but baby will be more developed, so I won't have to worry about the tech possibly being wrong; and $100, I'm paying $80 for 2d, 3d, 4d, a dvd of the session, B&W photos, 3 colors photos, a cd with all the pictures and it includes a free redo session which if baby doesn't cooperate, I have an ultrasound scheduled for 20 weeks at the hospital, so I wouldn't need that part of it.

I was going to find out at 17 weeks, but it didn't work out. It sucks I have to wait two more weeks still, but baby will be more developed, so I won't have to worry about the tech possibly being wrong; and $100, I'm paying $80 for 2d, 3d, 4d, a dvd of the session, B&W photos, 3 colors photos, a cd with all the pictures and it includes a free redo session which if baby doesn't cooperate, I have an ultrasound scheduled for 20 weeks at the hospital, so I wouldn't need that part of it.

WOW! That is a pretty awesome deal, really!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->