Waiting for DF...

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
(Sorry for the essay haha!)

The jury is still out on whether we will be NTNP from now on or not. I know the timing isn't perfect, but it never will be. He was really affected by our chemical/faulty test in April so I kinda expected him to completely U-Turn on WTT til 2013. We NTNP'd this month and I tested with :bfn: so I'm quite gutted but I hope it will encourage him now. We're a typical engaged young couple in our own home. DF will be qualified in his job next year and I can take a gap year out from Uni if we get pregnant. We're not flush but doing okay (especially with his payrise every few months!!)

He originally said this was a one-off month, but I told him yesterday that it wasn't fair (hence why about 6 ladies in WTT want to throttle him now! Bless) and that I wanted him to seriously reconsider because I'm going out of my mind. We've been together 4 years and plan to get married next year (although if I catch before that, he wants to move it forward!) I just feel we should just let nature take its course as we really want to be younger parents before our careers get in the way. I don't want to go into TTC though... it's scary :dohh: and I think DF would freak if I started doing temping and jumping on him after getting a + on ovulation sticks. We're very relaxed people so that is totally not happening haha.

I'm almost quaking in my booties because I'm hoping he'll change his mind. I don't know how long I'll be waiting but we'll see.

Any advice?

Hopefully I'll be joining you full-time shortly :thumbup: xx

hii,

we lost our little boy in march.. and this is our first proper cycle of NTNP, but i seem to want it more kind of thing.... steve says he wants another baby, but never seems to be excited or wants to talk about it etc....

we too are very laid back which is why we are NTNP, but i still want him to get excited etc...

when i suggest pregnancy tests he sayd no just wait we dont need to do them now.. now i dont do them when AF is due because im very irregular so i wait till like CD40 so its not as if im rushing as pregnancy test if that makes sense......

ggrrrr men....

xxx

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I don't think DF will ever be excited until it happens tbh. Men haha xx

Men are hard to read when it comes to NTNP, they just don't think about it as much as we do. Or at least they don't talk about it as much. :haha: Anyway, have you explained to him that you want to just see where nature takes you? It probably won't happen right away and in all honesty you never really know how long it's going to take. It could take 3 months or it could take 3 years. Maybe if he is able to look at it that way then he might come round to it. Good luck and I really hope he climbs on board the NTNP train.

....that's right, your DF better be scared....

:rofl:

Well girls, I won't be joining you just yet. I will as of next May though as we're NTNP on our wedding night :) So good luck and I hope you've all moved on by the time I get here ;) xx

I know I am a few days late on this, but good luck with WTT and congratulations on your impending nuptials! See you around. :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->