Waiting for Harmony Test Results

utbabymomma

Reaction score
I have been glued to my phone all day. I am so anxious to get these test results. I know being 36 yrs. old puts my baby in the "at risk" category but I am also torturing myself with all the "what if's". I'll be in a lot better place once I know. Anyone else waiting for results?

Good luck and I hope that everything is ok x

I am 35 and I was anxious too. But all turned out fine and I found out gender too. I waited 10 days for my results.

I'm getting panorama done on Friday. I'll be 9w2d. I'm already excited and nervous!

Thanks, ladies. Glad to know I am not the only one doing the waiting game. Also, glad to hear several had good results. Fingers/toes crossed for our little one.

wishing you all the best & that you don't have a long wait until you get the results!

Jealous. I'm still waiting to find out if I can even get testing done, as my insurance has flatly denied it. (Nevermind that they covered it last time due to my advanced maternal age.) I've managed to do lots of research and got as far as sitting in the blood draw chair yesterday, with a Harmony kit next to me. But my doctor's office can't get a requisition form for it (I had picked it up from another doctor) so they couldn't do the test.

I called the Harmony test place because my insurance does not cover it either. What I was told was I would get a bill for probably $8,000. When I get that bill I need to call the company's insurance line and they'd reduce the costs to $200. Call them and ask about it. I figured $200 out of pocket was not so bad considering my age. Good luck!!!

I got the result back today. Everything is fine with the baby. I have low vitamin D so I am getting a prescription for that. Happy momma :)

Glad everything is ok, now relax and enjoy xx

I got the result back today. Everything is fine with the baby. I have low vitamin D so I am getting a prescription for that. Happy momma :)

Great news on your test results. I go on the 21st for my blood work for the test. I'm told that my insurance covers it so hopefully they're right but was also told that the max I would pay is a co-pay or something. Did you find out the gender as well or did you not want to know?

What is the Harmony test???

It's a blood test for women over 35 that tests for Down syndrome as well as Edwards syndrome & Patau syndrome. It can also tell you the sex of the baby. It's a non-invasive prenatal test vs. having an amniocentesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->